If you are searching for the best projector under 1000, then you are in the right place. We are here to help you out in this regard and make your search easier. In fact, it’s all about a powerful projector that you need to make your business conference or presentation successful or your family home evenings truly enjoyable. But when it comes to choosing one, most of you lack the technical aspects of the best projector.
Basically, contrast ratio, bright output, color accuracy, battery life, and mobility advantage come first to make you confused. Variable features and specification for the same price range is also a matter of concern for you. So overall, it becomes pretty much tough for you to decide which one to buy that will meet your needs best. That ‘s why we have prepared this review where we have listed different projectors including the best home theater projectors based on their performance, design, price range, features, and reliability.
Top 10 Best projector under $1000 in 2020
Basically, you will get so many projectors in the market today with different sorts of shapes, sizes and price ranges. But if you randomly choose one, then it will be your great mistake. You should always opt for buying a projector after gathering proper information. In order to provide you sufficient information and find out the best projector under 1000, we have listed 10 best-selling projectors. We had to go through a lot of research to make the list. So let’s get started to know the list now.
1. BenQ HT2050A 1080P Home Theater Projector
If you want to get superior picture quality, then BenQ HT2050A would be one of the best picks for you. The RGBRGB color wheel of this projector can offer you richer and more vivid colors than many other same budget DLP projectors. With Rec.709 color accuracy calibrations, it will just amaze you.
DLP technology has been used in this highly responsive projector that is used in cinemas and digital theaters. Because of this, it will bring out the most accurate and enhanced images to you. Setting up this 1080p projector would be an easier task for you compared to other sub-$1,000 projectors.
It has a flexible lens that is featured with both zoom and vertical shift. Along with the presentation or home theater performance, you will also have an amazing gaming experience with this projector. It takes incredibly fastest time to response for giving you a smooth gaming and heart-pounding feelings.
- The projector offers maximum thrills in minimum space (out) with the advantage of a stunning 100” picture view from 8.2 feet away.
- The model is developed by the CinematicColor technology that utilizes optimal color to ensure incredible image quality.
- It has the horizontal and vertical keystone to eliminate trapezoid effects when you place the projector at an indirect angle.
- You can easily connect it with most media players, gaming consoles, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices.
- It has the brightness of 2,200 Lumens so it is capable enough to perform better in your presentation and conference.
2. Epson Pro EX9220 3LCD projector
Epson Pro EX9220 3LCD projector is one of the best projectors in the list of our best projectors under 1000 review. If you look for an ideal projector that can cover a comparatively large area of your big business conference or most crowded home theater. Moreover, the projector has no rainbow effect due to the latest 3LCD technology.
This is one of the most contrast-rich projectors in this list that can offer a significantly higher contrast ratio of 15,000:1. It comes with 3,600 lumens of image brightness so you will get more accurate and vivid colors even in bright-lit rooms. It is capable of providing equal color and white brightness of any image or video.
Featuring with 1080p+ WUXGA resolution, it can offer 4.5x more resolution than other SVGA projectors for full HD 1080p content. You will be able to set this home cinema projector up easily at any place in your house. The image adjustments and controlling the projector is also super easy for anyone.
- The projector supports HDMI, MHL, and wireless connectivity so you would enjoy a better experience.
- Fast scanning using the on-screen QR code to easily connect with your phone or tablet.
- The wireless casting technology via Miracast source is the best for your Android and Windows devices.
- It has great wireless connectivity from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone without plugging into the projector.
- With easy portable benefits, you can effortlessly carry it anytime, anywhere.
3. Optoma GT1080HDR Short Throw Gaming Projector
Optoma GT1080HDR Short Throw Gaming Projector will take your gaming experience to another level with the short throw lens. With contrast ratio of 50, 000: 1 and REC. 709 color profile, and full HD 1080p, the projector will provide you accurate color and detailed image clarity.
The projector is developed by the HDR10 technology so you will get brighter whites, deeper blacks, and greater color depth. The vertical keystone correction will let you avoid the trapezoid effects when the projector is placed at an indirect angle. It also offers flexible installation and easy image-setup advantage.
With enhanced gaming mode and a 120Hz refresh rate, this projector will respond fast by taking the time of only 8. 4ms to provide you excellent gaming experience with blur-free visuals. The flexible connectivity of this projector will allow you to connect your gaming consoles, media players and other HDMI devices easily.
- You can turn on the projector directly from the power source and shut it off automatically by setting the timer option.
- 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution of the model will provide extremely sharp images with 8.3-million pixels for every detail and clarity.
- It will allow you a variety of uses such as family rooms, theater rooms, business conferences, game rooms, outdoor spaces, etc.
- The durability of the lamp is up to 15,000 so you can enjoy an average viewing time of 4 hours every day for more than 10 years.
- It contains a powerful 10-watt built-in speaker so you don’t necessarily need other external speakers.
4. ViewSonic PX747-4K Ultra HD 4K Home Cinema and Gaming Projector
ViewSonic Home Cinema and Gaming Projector is another great projector in our list of the best projectors under 1000 review. It will give you an immersive cinema-like experience in the 4k Ultra HD screen. With 3,500 lumens of brightness with high clarity image showing ability, it will keep the image contrast strong in any bright or dark environment.
It is developed by SuperColor Technology to display a wide color range ensuring detailed and clear image and video quality. This projector is fully capable of providing bright visuals and immersive audio experience due to its high-brightness and quality sound features.
This model is quite a powerful home entertainment projector that is both portable and compact so you will be able to easily move anywhere by carrying it. Moreover, it supports flexible connectivity that allows you to connect it with most media players, gaming consoles, PCs, Macs, and mobile devices.
- The 1.2x optical zoom feature of this projector will help you to install it without any hassle.
- The backlit remote control advantage of this model will let you use it easily in any dark room or environment.
- The lifespan of the lamp of the projector is 15,000 hours so you can use it for at least 10 years with an average of 4 hours per day without any tension.
- A built-in 5V/1.5A USB power output of this projector will supply power to HDMI wireless dongles so you need no separate power adapters.
- This projector also has a special silence mode so you can turn off pixel shifting while playing content at the 1080p option.
5. Optoma LH150 Portable 1080p LED Mini Projector
We thought of that not all of you want a portable projector that covers large areas for business presentations or home theater entertainment. Many of you obviously prefer a projector that is intended to cover a small area of business conference or presentation or home entertainment. Optoma LED Mini Projector is ideal for those who think in this way.
Though it’s not the perfect projector for the bright room or environment, it can handle a mild amount of ambient light with its 1,300 lumens. Since you don’t need to cover a large bright room presentation or conference, it would not be a problem for you. This 1080p projector can also run on battery power.
With the contrast ratio of 160,000:1, this projector provides incredible viewing performance, especially in the darkroom or environment. The model is a single-chip DLP projector with an RGB LED light engine. The lifespan of the light engine is up to 30,000 hours. So you can wonderfully use it for a decade.
- The RGB LED light source with the REC.709 color profile provides super vibrant and detailed images viewing.
- With the wonderful screen mirroring advantage, you can collaborate with it from your Apple, Windows or Android devices.
- The battery lifespan is 12,000 so you can use it for a longer time.
- The design of this projector is very compact and portable so it’s easy for you to carry it anywhere.
- It provides a carrying case to add more benefits to your traveling or moving.
You may explore: Top 10 Best projector under 500 of 2020
6. Epson Home Cinema 2040 1080p 3D 3LCD Home Theater Projector
Epson Home Cinema Home Theater Projector will allow you to bring the big screen of theater to your home by delivering Full HD 1080p entertainment. With up to 35,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, it can perform advanced image processing to provide you better viewing of the image and video.
Using the 2200 lumens of color brightness and 2200 lumens of white brightness, this projector will deliver you a better match of image and video viewing with every detail and clarity. In the wider screen of this projector, you will be able to experience a better gaming performance without any hassle.
This high-quality portable projector delivers no rainbow effect due to having its innovative 3LCD Technology. It comes with better connectivity by supporting MHL-enabled devices such as Chromecast, Roku Streaming Stick and a lot more. You will enjoy all the latest features in this model with just an easy installation.
- It comes with a built-in speaker to provide you better audio experience.
- Featuring with two HDMI ports, it offers you versatile connectivity so you can connect your cable/satellite box, Blu-ray Disc player, gaming console, streaming device, etc.
- It delivers smooth and crisp images because of image enhancement and frame interpolation features.
- With only 25 milliseconds of input lag, the model is one of the fastest gaming projectors available in the market.
- The projector includes both Noise Reduction and MPEG Noise Reduction features so you can enjoy noise-free viewing.
7. Epson Home Cinema 2150 Wireless 1080p Miracast, 3LCD projector
If you are looking for a high-performance projector with all the high-end features at a comparatively cheaper price, then Epson Home Cinema 2150 3LCD projector would be your best choice. This is the lowest priced projector in the list of our best projector under 1000 review that provides performance almost similar to the high priced models.
The projector has 2,500 lumens of equal color and white brightness that offers an ideal and bright image and video viewing opportunity for a variety of lighting conditions. If we honestly compare all the features of this model with others, we would see that everything is much closer to the mark except the contrast ratio.
Featuring with the image enhancement and frame interpolation options like some other higher priced models, it also able to deliver smooth, sharp, and clear images. With this benefit, your home theater entertainment and gaming experience reach to the next level. It also supports a flexible and wide range of connectivity.
- The wireless screen mirroring allows you the benefits of mirror device photos, videos, and apps using Miracast.
- The widescreen of this wonderful projector enables you to have a Full HD 1080p entertainment experience with greater satisfaction.
- It provides no rainbow effects so there is no boredness in viewing images or videos.
- It is an ideal projector for delivering bright images in different lighting conditions.
- Compact design and portable, so it’s very easy to move or carry anywhere.
8. Optoma UHD60 True 4K UHD Projector
The Optoma UHD60 is one of the best 4K projectors that is geared toward home entertainment use. The projector is nicely capable of producing a visibly sharper image than any 1080p projectors available in the market. The model will deliver true 4K ultra HD, premium, and high-quality home cinema feel.
The projector will deliver 4x higher resolution images with every detail and clarity benefits. With 3,000 lumens, the model can produce brighter images in any room in the house or in any environment. Featuring HDR10 technology with DCI-P3 wide color gamut support and REC.2020 color profile, it also provides brighter whites, deeper blacks, and greater color depth.
It has a dynamic high contrast ratio of 1,000,000:1 to offer outstanding performance. There is a modest amount of vertical lens shift that allows you to have about a foot of placement flexibility. A manual, 1.6:1 zoom, manual focus, and a 4,000-hour lamp life make the model pretty much home theater projectors.
- Featuring true 4K UHD resolution, the UHD60 offers an impressive 8.3 Million distinct addressable on-screen pixels.
- The model is pretty much capable of delivering amazing detail and picture quality.
- It ensures the bigger picture with optimum viewing with the advantage of 4K pixels.
- You would enjoy the alignment benefits of this model with proper satisfaction.
- It comes with all the beneficial features including flexible zoom, throw and shift.
9. ViewSonic 1080p Projector
ViewSonic 1080p Projector is another great projector that will offer theater-like experience in Full HD. The viewing range this high quality projector is up to 300 inches. The 6X speed RGBRGB color wheel and 100% Rec. 709 color profile can assure a great accuracy in the image and video content delivery.
The model has 2000 Lumens of equal white and color brightness that will offer you one of the best and bright image and video viewing opportunities in different rooms with different lighting conditions. The projector is also ideal for intense gaming experience as it only takes 16 ms to deliver you smooth and super quality images.
It comes with two high quality built-in 8W speakers that can deliver you room-filling audio so everyone with you get amazed by your home theater experience. The durability of the lamp is up to 7000 hours so you will be able to use it for a longer period of time without any tension.
- If offers flexible connectivity opportunity and Supports most of the media players, PCs, Macs, gaming consoles, and mobile devices with input options such as HDMI and more.
- With a lower input latency, it will deliver you bright and smooth images without any delay.
- The projector is a perfect one to display 3D images from any 3D Blu-ray player directly.
- It is super easy to setup and installation so you don’t have any hassle setting it up anywhere.
- The model offers exchanging color profile from outside so you can download any color profile made by other.
10. BenQ TH671ST 1080p Short Throw Projector
BenQ TH671ST 1080p Short Throw Projector is the last model in the list of our best projector under 1000 review. We know BenQ always produces and offers the users best market quality projectors with comparatively reasonable prices. Users always get ultimate fun and entertainment with immersive cinematic and gaming experience.
This projector has nativefull HD 1080p resolution and 92% Rec. 709 color profile so you will get the perfect accuracy in the image and video quality. Also with the 3000 Lumens of color and white brightness, it will deliver you image contents with every detail and proper clarity. It also offers high native contrast ratio so satisfy your eyes.
The model provides excellent gaming experience to its users by responding within ultra fast time as it takes only a few milliseconds for the latency time. As soon as it gets any image content in its input to show it delivers high quality viewing of that image with super clarity and smoothness within just a few milliseconds.
- Wonderful viewing experience with up to 300 inches wider screen from just 5 feet away.
- Short-throw technology and a 1.2 big zoom of this projector will allow you to place it in small spaces easily.
- With a built-in 5W stereo speaker and personalized Cinema, Music, Sport, and Game modes, it will deliver an exquisitely immersive audio and video experience.
- You will get an ideal viewing experience with higher comfort as it adjusts balanced visual brightness.
- With the keystone correction you will be able to adjust angled position of images from a variety of directions.
If your intention is to buy a high performance projector with your desired price range and features, then look nowhere except our review. We have provided all the information based on the expert opinion and day-long research. After analysing reliable sources, we have made the list of the best projector under $1000 review.
However, based on the discussion, we would recommend you the Epson Pro HDMI MHL 3LCD projector if you want to get a higher performance in terms of every aspect. But if you have budget issues yet you want a projector enriched with all the latest features possible, then we would suggest you BenQ TH671ST 1080p Short Throw Projector model. This model will make your money worth as it delivers performance almost the same as the high end models.
You must explore: Top 10 Best Projectors Under $200 in 2020
You may also like: Top 10 Best projector for outdoor movies of 2020