Selecting a projector as a better substitute for a costly, big-screen TV model of a renowned brand is a recent trend among the movie and game lovers. It’s really an awesome experience of watching a movie or playing your favorite game with an enhanced size of image up to 300-inches without hampering your limited budget.
The home theater projector market is stunningly enriched with the excellently remarkable features like quality image, vibrant picture, easy portability, in-built speakers and integrated WiFi to let you stream and binge from Netflix, Youtube and more.
The projector market offers a superabundance of choices for enjoying the finest cinematic experiences, finest gaming views and presentations. We have analyzed the most popular brands with latest and classic models to get you the best projector under 500 dollars. The careful selection of the best projectors with remarkable features to ensure super quality performance will definitely help you to select yours by narrowing down unwanted distractions.
Just take an intense look at the top 10 best projectors under 500 in 2020 along with a highly cooperative guideline and go for yours best.
Top 10 Best Projector Under $500 in 2020
Here are the overview of 10 best projector Under $500 of 2020
1. viewsonic pa503x projector For Home and Office
Your expectation to grab one of best cheap budget projectors is definitely to be matched with the ViewSonic XGA Projector, ideal for use in education and small business environments. The big screen projector features amazingly intuitive, user-friendly design supporting high lumens and admirable resolutions that guarantee to reproduce the finest and detailed picture quality regardless of the amount of ambient lighting present. The exclusive Super Color™ technology offers a wider range of displayable color for projected images with true-to-life color accuracy.
- Versatile projector: Advanced visual features ideal for use in education and small business...
- Big screen projection: Projects 120 inches from 15-feet 8-inches in 3800 lumens
- Easy setup: Simple setup and control; just plug & play your presentations, videos, and pictures
Key Features Of The Viewsonic PA503X Projector
- Fantastic for home theatre & presentations
- 3,000 Lumen Brightness
- Long lamp life up to 15,000 hours
- Vertical keystone correction
- Energy-saving Super EcoMode
- 3D Blue-Ray Ready HDMI input
- Ideal for education & small business
- Amazing color Accuracy
- Advanced Audio-visual input
- Quick power off
- Flexible connectivity
- Crystal clear night picture
- Weak 2W internal speakers
- Needs to be put far away from the screen as the throw-ratio is low
- Isn’t the lightest projector to carry anywhere
Having an advanced audio-visual features, flexible connectivity options, the ViewSonic PA503X projector delivers a level of expertise that is tough to beat. This DLP projector delivers smooth images without delay and its vertical keystone correction helps eliminate crooked and distorted images for a perfectly proportioned picture every time. The energy-saving Super Eco Mode is an especial addition of the PA503X, asthe feature reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life by up to 15, 000 hours.
2. ViewSonic PX700HD 1080p Projector
The ViewSonic PX700HD projector is a perfect pick for enjoying fast-action sporting event and action-packed gaming on the big screen featuring Dedicated Sports Mode to deliver stunning colors and enhanced details to accentuate everything from grassy field to hardwood floor, jersey colors. An ultra-low input latency to provide faster frame-by-frame action will allow you to be with the super-fast movement of the players. Full HD 3D compatibility lets you enjoy 3D movies, games and other home entertainments.
- SUPERSIZED MOVIES AND GAMES: Immersive theater-like colors in Full HD (1920x1080p) on a screen up to...
- CINEMATIC COLORS: Exclusive SuperColor technology offers a wide color gamut for beautiful image...
- REDUCED INPUT LATENCY: Ideal for intense action-packed gaming, this projector delivers smooth images...
Key Features Of The ViewSonic PX700HD Projector
- Dedicated Sports Mode
- Ultra-low input latency
- Full HD 3D compatibility
- Full HD 1920×1080 native resolution
- 3,500 lumens
- Exclusive SuperColor technology
- Lamp life by up to 15, 000 hours
- Extensive connectivity including dual HDMI inputs and USB power
- Perfect for fast-action sporting event and gaming
- Stunning colors & enhanced details
- Faster frame-by-frame action
- Wide color gamut in both bright and dark environment
- Energy-saving Super Eco Mode to reduce power consumption
- Lamp life may vary based on actual usage and other factors
Packed with full HD 1920×1080 native resolution, 3,500 lumens and exclusive Super Color technology to offer a wide color gamut in both bright and dark environment.The best-budget projector transmit beautifully immersive images to transform your home to local Cineplex. An energy-saving Super Eco feature reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life by up to 15, 000 hours while delivering the finest image quality without compromise.Lamp life may vary based on actual usage and other factors. Designed with Extensive connectivity options including dual HDMI inputs and USB power, the PX700HD extends a versatile home entertainment solution.
3. BenQ TH585 1080P Home Entertainment Projector
If you are in a thought of owning a default setting of a big-screen projector, idealistically suitable for meetings and classes, let alone home entertainment system, BenQ TH585 Projector is worth your expectation. It’s native resolution of 1080p definition, coupled witha high contrast ratio of 15000:1, the home theater projector will allow you to experience Blu-ray, video and HD broadcasting without down scaling or compression either in your living room or backyard with ambient lighting.
- 1080P RESOLUTION: 1080p Full HD image quality with 3500 ANSI lumen & 10, 000: 1 contrast ratio for...
- LOW LATENCY FOR GAMING: 16ms low input lag and microsecond DMD fast response ensure ultra-smooth...
- TAKING VIDEO GAMES TO THE BIG SCREEN: The short throw projection produces big 100" Images from just...
Key Features Of The BenQ TH585 Projector
- Native resolution of 1080p definition,
- High contrast ratio of 15000:1
- Massive 3,300 lumens bulb
- Digital connectivity
- Lamp-life up to 10,000 hours with SmartEco technology
- Vertical keystone corrections for perfect alignment
- Dual HDMI inputs in addition to dual VGA inputs
- Project a 16:9 ratio image ranging in size from 60-300 inches
- Blu-ray, video and HD broadcasting
- Environmentally conscious power savings
- Remote control including Quick Install button
- Triple adjustment feet
- Replaceable lamp
- No smart TV functionality
The massive 3,300 lumens bulb can project a 16:9 ratio image that ranges in size from 60-inch to 300-inch being a reliable substitute even for the costly 55 to 85-inch Sony Bravia. It’s two-megapixel high resolution delivers enhanced picture detail, ultra-sharp readability that go with highly professional presentations, either in dark or well-lit rooms.
The Benq TH585 manual 3D compatible projector combines bright big-picture quality, intuitive hassle-free operation with the superb features of digital connectivity, environmentally conscious power savings, vertical keystone corrections for perfect alignment, triple adjustment feet, thoughtfully redesigned remote control including a dedicated Quick Install button and Dual HDMI inputs in addition to dual VGA inputs make it easy to connect to your favorite movie, event or game and make the setup less complicated and save time for your family to get to the fun.
The BenQ Eco Cycle System eliminates electricity waste, reduces power-up wait time before and after meetings. The lamp-life up to 10,000 hours with Smart Eco technology analyzes input content to determine the brightness required for optimal color and contrast performance, conserving up to 70% lamp power while delivering the finest image quality without compromise.
4. ViewSonic M1+ Portable Smart Wi-Fi Projector
A versatile and compact utility of a very small-sized projector is a real wonder to experience with the ViewSonicM+ Projector. The ViewSonic M1 is a must-have for your next camping trip or outdoor excursion as its compact and lightweight design makes it ideal for indoor/outdoor usage.
- PORTABLE PROJECTOR: Ultra-portable WVGA (854x480p) LED projector that delivers convenient...
- BIG SCREEN PROJECTION: Shorter throw lens project up to 100-inches from 8-feet 9-inches
- PREMIUM AUDIO: Built-in Dual Harman Kardon Bluetooth speakers deliver room-filling audio
Key Features Of The ViewSonic M1+ Projector
- Ultra-portableLED projector
- A built-in battery lasting 6 hours while in operation
- 30,000 hours of operational life
- Smart stand for simple 360-degree setup
- DualKardon speakers
- Versatile connectivity options
- Ideal for your next camping trip or outdoor excursion
- Versatile and compact utility
- Very small-sized & light-weighed projector
- Crisp and clear sound
- short throw lens
- Little bit noisy fan
- Not good for business presentations for excessive brightness
The LED projector is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and weighs less than 2 pounds that make it surprisingly easy to put in your suitcase for presentations and entertainment on-the-go. With a built-in battery providing up to 6 hours of entertainment without tangled power cord and over 30,000 hours of operational life, this projector will deliver years of multimedia entertainment wherever it goes.
The integrated smart stand provides for simple 360-degree setup, while also doubling as a lens cover. The built-in safety feature temporarily turns off the lens in case of objects are detected too close to the projector. Dual speakers by Harman Kardon provide crisp and clear sound for an all-around immersive experience of multimedia content, while a short throw lens can display large images in small spaces. Well, the versatile connectivity options including a MicroSD card slot, USB Type-A, and USB Type-C allow the M1 to be a great offer for sharing and displaying videos, movies and other multimedia contents.
5. Nebula Capsule Projector
Being the size of a can at best, the anker Nebula Capsule Projector is an incredibly perfect choice for making anyplace to be an ideal home theater at the cheapest price. Stunning image quality of the Pocket Projector has class-leading 360° speaker to deliver heart-pounding sound, wherever you sit.
- Remarkable Clarity and Contrast: DLP's advanced IntelliBright algorithms deliver a remarkably bright...
- 360° Speaker: Equipped with a powerful omnidirectional speaker, this mini projector pumps out sound...
- Home Entertainment: Enjoy your favorite movies, TV shows, and more up to 100 inches big anywhere in...
Key Features Of The Nebula Capsule Projector
- Ultra-portable, bettey-powered mini projector
- Class-leading 360° speaker
- Built-in Android 7.1
- Micro-USB and full-size HDMI port
- FWVGA DLP sensor
- 854 x 480 pixels resolution
- 100 ANSI Lumens
- Quick Charge technology
- Heart-pounding sound
- Mirrors your phone’s screen
- Detailed picture up to 100 inches big
- Less brightness
Using the built-in Android 7.1 it plays any the media contents from your favorite video streaming app or mirrors your phone’s screen to create a remarkably detailed picture up to 100 inches big.This bulb will last 30,000 hours, which is an outstanding life comparing to all the best cheap projectors under 500. The Smart Portable WiFI mini Projector delivers up to 4 hours of continuous video on a single charge.
The rear of the tiny projector houses the infrared port, and a Micro-USB and full-size HDMI port. The Nebula Capsule manages the image look perfectly clean and sharp with an FWVGA DLP sensor and a native resolution of 854 x 480 pixels,a common resolution for portable projectors. The capsule has a brightness rating of 100 ANSI Lumens that may not sound like a lot compared to the average of 1500 – 2500 for large home projectors, but this is excellent for a mini projector.
You may explore: Top 10 Best projector under 1000 in 2020
You may must explore: Top 10 Best projector for outdoor movies of 2020
6. Optoma HD143X Home Theater Projector
Stunning idea of enjoying the big-screen cinematic experience in your home is to be synchronized with the affordable Optoma HD143X 1080p home theater projector. With the astonishing features of 1080p (1920×1080) resolution rendering sharp and detailed images from high definition content without downscaling or compression, bright 3,000 lumens, 23,000:1 contrast ratio, reference display mode, and REC.709 color support, the best budget home theater projector delivers extraordinary video quality perfect for movies, sports and gaming.
- CINEMATIC PICTURE QUALITY: Enjoy crisp, high-definition images with a native 1080p (1920×1080)...
- PERFECT IMAGE ALIGNMENT: With the latest technology from Texas Instruments, the DLP DMD single-chip...
- LIGHTS-ON VIEWING: Enjoy an incredible 3, 600 of brightness in any room in your home; leave the...
Key Features Of The Optoma HD143X Projector
- 1920×1080 resolution
- Bright 3,000 lumens
- 23,000:1 contrast ratio
- Reference display mode
- REC.709 color support
- Full 3D support
- Lamp life of 12,000 hours
- Easily portable
- Sharp and detailed images
- Extraordinary video quality for movies, sports and gaming
- Vertical keystone correction
- 1.47 – 1.62 throw ratio
- The 10-watt mono speaker provides enough volume for a bit small family room
- Puts off a lot of heat while working
The remarkable feature of full 3D 1080p support allows the projector to display true 3D content from almost any 3D sources.By connecting the Optoma HD143X with a 3D Blu-ray player, high performance gaming PC or the latest-generation game consoles you may convert your living room into a big-screen home theater.
The super-easy connectivity to the latest HD video streaming devices and gaming consoles to the Optoma HD143X is ensured with a pair of HDMI inputs and USB power support. Weighing less than 7 pounds,the HD143X is easily portable for experiencing outdoor movie nights. The vivid colors, deep black levels and crisp details make it a must-have for watching Hollywood blockbusters.Vertical keystone correction, a 1.1x zoom and 1.47 – 1.62 throw ratio allow for flexible placement in any environment with the screen sizes up to 300″. With an extended lamp life of an impressive 12,000 hours, your projector’s lamp should last over 10 years, even if you watch a two-hour movie every day.
7. Optoma HD28HDR Projector
Being crammed with 3,400 lumens for amazingly bright picture quality and full HD 1080p resolution to deliver crisp and clear visuals, the Optoma HD28HDR projector makes a tremendous offer to brighten your home cinema experience. Other astonishing features including Reference display mode enabling accurate REC.709 color and 25,000:1 contrast ratio for brilliantly dazzling and vibrant colors would make the home theater projector to be an ideal set up for rich cinematic visuals and perfect for experiencing indoor and outdoor movies, sports and gaming.
- NEXT GENERATION TECHNOLOGY: Enjoy clear detailed 1080p (1920×1080) images (with 4K input) and...
- HDR COMPATIBLE: HDR10 technology (with 4K input) enables brigher whites and deeper black levels for...
- HIGH BRIGHT & COLORFUL IMAGE: Enjoy an incredible 3,600 lumens of brightness for lights-on viewing;...
Key Features Of The Optoma HD28HDR Projector
- Full HD 1080p resolution
- 3,400 lumens
- Reference display mode
- REC.709 color
- 25,000:1 contrast ratio
- 12,000 hours of lamp life
- Full HD 3D; supports both DLP-Link and VESA RF glasses
- 10-watt mono speaker
- Bright picture quality
- Crisp and clear visuals
- Brilliantly dazzling and vibrant colors
- Ideal set up for rich cinematic visuals
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor movies, sports and gaming.
- High quality sound to fill a small-to-mid-size room
- Takes significantly longer than most projectors to sync with a signal
- Remote needs to be pointed which can be frustrating
- Warranty is only 1 year; 90 days on lamp
The Optoma HD28HDR is a solid value for having the best video configuration and variety of energy saving features that enable high performance and low maintenance with 12,000 hours of lamp life to reduce overall cost of ownership. For 3D, it supports both DLP-Link and VESA RF glasses, and let you customize 3D mode settings.The 10-watt mono speaker delivers surprisingly high quality sound to fill a small-to-mid-size room. By pairing the Optomawith a Blu-ray player, high-performance gaming PC or console you may transform your living room into a big-screenhome theater or an outdoor movie night with friends and family.
8. Epson VS240 SVGA 3LCD Projector
If you expect to manage a capable SVGA data projector including essential business features at a truly affordable price, the Epson VS240 SVGA 3LCD Projector is a worth look as one of the best budget projector.The VS240 projector, having solid data and video image quality is bright enough for an effective use in a small to midsize conference or classroom.Offering high Color Brightness and wide Color Gamut, the Epson 3LCD projectors provides color accuracy. The VS240 delivers SVGA resolution (800 x 600) that is perfect for projecting basic presentation and graphics.
- Look for two numbers: 3000 lumens Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color3000 lumens White...
- SVGA resolution (800 x 600) - for projecting basic presentations and graphics. Press the E-Zoom Plus...
- Fast, easy setup, only from Epson - get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and...
Key Features Of The Epson VS240 SVGA 3LCD Projector
- Epson 3lcd projector manual
- SVGA data projector
- SVGA resolution (800 x 600)
- 3000 lumens of color brightness and 3000 lumens of white brightness
- 3-chip technology
- Lamp lifetime up to 10,000 hours
- Includes essential business features
- Perfect for basic presentations and graphics
- Brilliant images with true-to-life color
- Compact and lightweight design
- Compatibility with the latest laptops and media players
- Can’t project content in 3D
Epson 3LCD projectors provides 100% balanced Color Brightness and White Brightness. Delivering 3000 lumens of color brightness and 3000 lumens of white brightness, the VS240 uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
The VS240 can’t project content in 3D, the common case with the vast majority of LCD projectors. With the feature of compact and lightweight design, it offers fast, easy setup along with easy image adjustment and convenient control. The lamp lifetime lasts up to 10,000 hours that promises to help keep running costs down. Other amazing features like Sleep Mode, the standard in connectivity and compatibility with the latest laptops and media players have surely made the Epson VS240 to be a reliable choice to carry wherever business takes you.
9. VANKYO Performance V600 Native 1080P LED Projector
If you are looking for owning one of the best budget-priced projectors under $500 to gratify your desire of playing video games in broad daylight without counting a big amount of money for a costly screen, the VANKYO Performance V600 Projector is an iconic choice for you.
- 【NATIVE 1080P FULL HD RESOLUTION】With native resolution of 1920*1080 and contrast ratio of...
- 【+80% BRIGHTER THAN OTHERS】Featuring greater brightness, this V600 projector provides a display...
- 【ULTRA LONG-LASTING LAMP】With long-lasting lamps, this V600 full HD projector lasts for over 10...
Key Features Of The VANKYO Performance V600 Projector
- Classic LED-light projector
- 5000 lux HDMI Projector
- Native resolution of 1080p
- 5W stereo speakers
- 300” display compatible TV Stick
- Long-lasting lampfor over 10 years
- Efficiently workable with PCs, laptops, smartphones etc.
- HDMI, USB, VGA, Xbox
- Convenient for games or Netflix
- iPhone Android for Power Point Presentation
- Doesn’t connect to WiFi or cloud for updates
Packed with a native resolution of 1080p the LED-light projector featuring 4,000 lux brightness, two HDMI-in ports, 5W stereo speakers, and a clear-cut 300-viewing area the V600 is a fantastic adoption for presentation in places where total darkness isn’t an option. With long-lasting lamps, this V600 full HD projector lasts for over 10 years of daily use, 2-3 hours per session.
The idea of using the Classic model is pretty old school. Like other latest projector, it doesn’t connect to WiFi or to the cloud for updates or contents. Getting power is enough for its brilliant performance. You may get it efficiently workable with PCs, laptops, smartphones and just about any other device that outputs to a screen via HDMI, USB, or VGA.This home theater projector is ideal substitute for the impressive picture quality, brightness and audio fidelity that are fairly convenient for playing some 1080p games or watch Netflix on a larger-than-life scale in the comfort of your own home.
10. Epson Home Cinema 2150 projector
Well, the Home Cinema 2150 Wireless 3LCD projector from Epson is a perfect choice for you to experience mostly all the stunning features at a very affordable budget. Being packed with 2,500 lumens of equal color and white brightness combined with amazing dynamic contrast ratio up to 60,000:1, the home entertainment projector is ideal for a variety of lighting conditions, for even richer detail in dark scenes. The enhanced projection technology confirms image enhancement and frame interpolation for smooth, sharp, true-to-life images, stream movies, games and more.
- Two-year projector limited and 90-Day lamp limited
- Bright — ideal for a variety of lighting conditions, the Projector has 2, 500 Lumens of equal...
- Widescreen Full HD 1080p entertainment up to 11 feet (132 inches diagonal) or more — over 4x...
Key Features Of The Epson Home Cinema 2150 projector
- Wireless screen mirroring 3LCD projector
- 2,500 lumens of equal color & white brightness
- Dynamic contrast ratio up to 60,000:1
- Enhanced projection technology
- Widescreen full HD 1080p
- Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL)& HDMI port
- Vertical lens shift and 1.6x zoom
- Built-in 10-watt speaker
- Ideal for a variety of lighting conditions
- Richer details even in dark scenes
- Enhanced image quality
- Light weight and portable
- Not 4K or HDR Capable
- “Wireless” is actually for Mirroring / Streaming, and doesn’t work well with iOS and Mac devices
- Difficult Wireless Setup
The innovative 3LCD technology allows superb action scenes with no rainbow effect. The widescreen full HD 1080p supports projector entertainment up to 11 feet (132 inches diagonal) or more that is over 4x larger than a 60-inch flat panel.Wireless screen mirroring feature is to mirror device photos, videos and apps using Miracast (Android/Windows 8.1/10).
It is light weight and portable including one Mobile High-Definition Link (MHL), HDMI port.The flexible positioning for having vertical lens shift and 1.6x zoom allowing for quick and easy installation in a variety of spaces. The built-in 10-watt speaker to produce pretty decent sound will be satisfyingly handy when you want to take the projector outside for a summer movie night.
Buyer’s Guideline: Best Projector under 500 of 2020
Buying the best projector under 500 dollar of 2020 is not a very big deal if you are enriched enough with correct information about the specifications and the benefits of the offers, the consumer’s market make in general. The market is surprisingly saturated with profusely multiple choices ranging from cheap products to renowned brands like ViewSonic, Epson, BenQ, Optoma etc.
The above-written reviews of the topmost 10 latest and classical models of projectors from the well-known brands are within the price of$500, a safe range considering superb visual quality and excellent features that undoubtedly provide bewildering home theater experiences and successful business presentations. You can go for any of them to match your needs if you are familiar with some prerequisites, having explained bellow:
Application of the Projector
What type of application actually you are going to make is the prime factor to choose your best projector.
Home Theater Projector is a perfect pick for the living room in your home whether you wonder for mesmerizing movie experiences or action-packed gaming sessions. For Boardroom, meeting or class room you should go for multimedia cheap projector for the best performance of the presentation to focus on your business. Ultra-portable pocket projectors are ideal for random movement, either for lecture purpose or for campaign trips.
While considering your best projector under 500, you should either choose DLP or LCD as they offer better picture quality. DLP (Digital Light Processing) Projectors require less maintenance than other projector types because the DLP chips are sealed against dust and debris that can be prone to giving off a rainbow effect and can ruin the image. LCD projectors may require a bit more maintenance than DLP, since the screens can burn out or create motion blur. However, they tend to be less expensive, which is an advantage in itself for many people.
“The better is the resolution, the better is the picture quality” is a well-known factor. The resolution needed for your projector depends on the intended use and the quality of the input source. But you should bear it in mind that your search should not go below HD ready resolution covering 1280 x 720 pixel that allows you to enjoy DVDs on the big screen.
The WXGA (1280 x 800) resolution is ideal for business presentations that matches modern widescreen laptops. If you want a really crisp and clear picture for use with a Blu-ray player you should get a Full HD projector covering 1,920 x 1,080 pixels. For Cineplex or gaming experiences, a Full HD projector would be the right choice.
Contrast ratio describes the difference between the brightest and darkest parts of a picture. In order to provide the image a vibrant and more dynamic look, you must consider a higher contrast ratio. The ideal contrast ratio range is around 10000:1 and accordingly the suggestion made by the projector experts you shouldn’t go below 5000:1 if you expect excellent clarity.
The contrast ratio is especially important for cinematic experience with home theatre projectors to create deep blacks. But the contrast ratio is not such an important factor for using the projector mainly in daylight or in a well-lighted room.
The Projector brightness is measured in lumens. It would be a wise decision to choose lumens between 3000-4000 range as it offers the best level of brightness level. Even 1500 lumens is enough for an excellent movie or presentation experience with bright colors. Please note that in a dark room, like a home theater, too much brightness can be harsh and hard to look at. It can also wash out the shadows and fine details of scenes.
The space you like to place your projector should be a determining factor to consider what image size you expect to enjoy the best. In case of outdoor use or for spacious indoor use, you can go for wide projection size. If not, then you are suggested to keep your expectation within a decent projection range.
Throw ratio of your projector is an important factor to consider in relation with the width of the space you like to set your projector. In case of large space, the throw ratio isn’t a big deal. But if you are willing for having your best projector for a small room, you must go for low or short throw ratio as the feature will grant you a large screen size from a short distance.
The consideration of the lifespan of the lamp of a projector is truly a concerning factor for choosing a best-budget projector for you. The lamp replacement is a costly affair. A long-lasting lamp life will reduce your maintenance costs. You are suggested to pick the projector with a light having a lifespan around 10,000 hours at least to make you tension free regarding the replacement of the lamp for three years at best.
The consumer market of projectors is amazingly rich with best-budget projectors to best-cheap projectors. Plenty of home theater projectors offer excellent image quality, color accuracy, long lamp life and multiple ultra-modern connectivity facilities to make you halt for a while and pick your best projector without crossing the budget limit. All of the top 10 best projectors under 500 having been over viewed in the article have amazing features to promise superior performance. Rest assured that whatever projector you pick to match your need and expectation, you will choose yours best.