We are in the twenty-first century where living without a mobile phone is the most whimsical phenomenon. Mobile Phones have become an inseparable part in our day to day life. It is the toughest thing to operate without a mobile phone. For this reason, to have a mobile phone is mandatory. Due to mobile phones the world has now become a global village. Mobile phones have made everything easier to do. But to afford a mobile phone is sometimes unaffordable for many. Considering this the government offers touch screen phones.
These phones are absolutely for them who are not financially stable. The government has arranged a program for assuring that everyone has a mobile phone. American citizens can get this phone from multiple carriers with unlimited cell phone plans. So, let’s see the best free government smartphone.
Top 5 Best Touch Screen Government Phones in 2020
1. Samsung Galaxy S10 Touch Screen Phone
Samsung Galaxy S10 is the flagship phone of Samsung Galaxy series. Samsung have recently launched their finest designed phone Samsung Galaxy S10 which is praised by market reporters to users.
- Updated Camera Features: Get the more powerful S10 with a software update that gives you all new...
- High-quality camera lenses: With a full set of pro lenses, including ultrawide for stunning...
- Photos and video with one tap: capture multiple images and video all at once, in one tap. Lenses,...
- Capture with pro-grade tool set made for masters: Control your camera settings with Pro-Video Mode...
Key Features of Samsung Galaxy S10+
- This amazing phone comes with 6.1 inches dynamic AMOLED display and 2280×1080 pixel resolution for viewing buffer free YouTube and movies on Netflix.
- This phone has an impressive battery with 3400mAh capacity for supporting you all day long.
- This phone has 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage for storing photos, downloading videos and audio music. If this storage is not sufficient for you in this case you can use an additional microSD card.
- This powerful phone uses octa-core processor CPU and Snapdragon 855 Chipset for providing smooth and rapid performance.
- This phone comes with 12 MP and 16 MP camera for capturing shots like a professional photographer.
The US government recently provides free smartphones for people who can’t afford a smartphone. So you should make eligibility and own this phone. Multiple carriers offer this phone for free with several plans. With low cost you will get unlimited talk, text, data and reliable network coverage.
2. Motorola Moto G6 Touch Screen Phone
Motorola Moto G6 is the top-tier smartphone of Motorola. This Motorola phone plays a vital role to dominate the global market of the USA, Brazil and Europe. The government of the USA provides this phone for free. This phone has stunning performance with aesthetic design.
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 - LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900),...
- 32 GB, 3 GB RAM - microSD, up to 256 GB - 12 MP & 5 MP dual rear cameras, f/1.8 aperture - USB - C,...
- 5.7 inches Full HD+, 1080p IPS Corning Gorilla Glass 3 - Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery
- Android 8.0, Oreo - Keep it moving with a 1.8 GHz octa-core processor and 4G speed.
Key Features of Motorola Moto G6
- This powerful phone comes with 5.70 inches display and 1080X2160 pixels resolution for crystal clear viewing. This phone provides you Gorilla Glass for screen protection.
- This phone has 1.8GHz octa-core processor CPU and Snapdragon 450 Chipset for providing you sleek performance and rapid technology.
- This wonderful phone has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage for storing photos, downloading videos, audio music and apps. If you think this storage is not sufficient for you in this case you can use an expandable microSD card up to 128GB.
- This phone operates on Android 8.0 oreo for supporting you to install the latest software and top-notch games without any hassles.
- It provides you fingerprint sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Magnetometer.
- This phone has an amazing camera with 12 MP and 5 MP rear camera with Dual LED flash. It’s front camera is 16 MP with front LED flash. This phone’s camera supports you to capture shots in the dark.
3. Nokia 6.1 Touch Screen Phone
Nokia 6.1 is a breathtaking model of Nokia. This model overcomes Nokia’s all the limitations. The US government and some of the US budget carriers also offer the free phones for those who can’t afford a smartphone. Not only smartphones, the US budget carriers also offer multiple plans with low cost.
- Made from a solid block of aluminum series 6000, with distinctive two-tone anodized diamond cut...
- Android One ensures that you have pure, secure and up-to-date Android
- Latest generation Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 mobile platform with 3GB of RAM and 32GB storage
- Bright, high contrast 5.5” Full-HD screen in more Compact screen to body ratio with Corning...
Key Features of Nokia 6.1
- This government free phone has a 5.50 inches display and 1080X1920 Pixels resolution for clear watching movies and YouTube.
- This powerful phone features 2.2GHz Octa-core processor and Snapdragon 630 for smooth and rapid performance.
- This phone has 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage for keeping all the photos and videos. For extra storage it supports an additional microSD card up to 128GB.
- This phone operates on Android 8.0 for supporting all the high end games and latest software without any nuisance.
- This phone allows you to connect wifi, wifi direct, bluetooth, GPS and wifi standard 802.11, 4G of LTE.
- It supports sensors including Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Ambient Light sensor, Compass and proximity sensor.
This phone has an incredible camera. It’s rear camera is 16 MP with Dual LED flash and 8 MP front facing camera. For capturing shots like an original camera such as Canon.
4. LG V50 ThinQ Touch Screen Phone
LG V50 ThinQ is the best free government touch screen phone in this list. It is the freshest model of LG. It gets praises from the users around the world. This phone works with all the GSM and Sprint networks but doesn’t work with CDMA’s all networks like Boost and Verizon.
- This phone works with Sprint Service and GSM network carriers around the world. This is a Sprint...
- This phone is Single SIM card version (It does NOT support Dual SIM card)
- Specifications : Snapdragon 855 Octa-core processor, Android 9.0 (Pie), Penta camera, 128 GB storage...
- Edge-to-edge OLED screen with striking clarity and vibrant colors
Key Features of LG V50 ThinQ
- This phone comes with an aesthetic design. It is built with an aluminium frame, glass front is of Gorilla Glass 5 and Glass back is of Gorilla Glass 6.
- It comes with dust and water resistant features which doesn’t provide several top most mobile phone brands.
- This powerful phone has 6.4 inches display and 1440X3120 pixels resolution for crystal clear viewing.
- This phone offers you a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for screen protection.
- It operates on Android 9.0 and upgradable to Android 10 for installing latest powerful apps and high end games without any wrinkles.
- This phone supports Snapdragon 855 Chipset, an octa-core processor CPU and Adreno 640 GPU for rapid technology.
- This phone comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage for storing a lot of photos and downloading videos. For extra storage it supports an additional microSD card.
- It features 12 MP and 5 MP cameras for capturing shots like a professional photographer.
5. Google Pixel 3a Touch Screen Phone
Google Pixel 3a is the most impressive and budget- friendly phone among the free government touch screen cell phones. The major difference of Google Pixel 3a and Google Pixel 3 is in its impressive battery and larger display. This phone works with all GSM and CDMA networks. The government offers this phone for free.
- Capture stunning photos with features like night sight, portrait mode, and HDR+.
- Save every photo with free, unlimited storage at high quality through Google photos .
- The Google assistant is the easiest way to get things done – including screening calls.
- Fast Charging battery delivers up to 7 hours of use with just a 15-minute charge.
Key Features of Google Pixel 3a
- This phone provides solid performance with 5.6 inches OLED display and 1080X2220 pixels resolution for clear viewing.
- This phone comes with Snapdragon 670 processor which is not the fastest but provides you medium smooth performance.
- With an affordable cost you can have the best camera phone with 12.2 MP camera. It allows you to capture shots in the night and portrait mode.
- This powerful phone provides you 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage storing photos and downloading videos.
- This phone features an amazing call quality and USB type-C cable charging.
The US government offers free phones for those who can’t afford to buy a phone. But in that case you have to make enough eligibility. From the list of these above mentioned phones we choose the best free government touch screen cell phones to assist you. LG V50 ThinQ is the best free government touch screen phone which includes dust and water resistant features. So, make enough eligibility and get the phone from the government for free.