Something strange is going on with your Artlii Energon 2. You’re not sure what it is, but you’ve been having trouble getting it to work right. Maybe this blog post can help you out.
In it, we’ll take a look at some common Artlii Energon 2 troubleshooting issues and give you some tips on how to fix them. So, if you’re having problems with your Artlii Energon 2 projector, keep reading! We may be able to help.
7 Artlii Energon 2 Troubleshooting Guide 2023
1. Damaged Display
If restarting your computer doesn’t work, then the chances are that there’s something wrong with the display on your Artlii Energon 2. The good news is that it’s most likely a small problem and can be fixed easily.
In this case, the best thing to do is to take the batteries out of the Artlii Energon 2 and carefully examine the display for any cracks or scratches. If you find anything like that, it can be fixed with some clear tape (or clear nail polish if there aren’t any noticeable scratches).
2. Cast Error
When you try to use your Artlii Energon 2 projector, the display comes up fine, but it’s stuck, showing a blue screen with white numbers. If this happens, you probably have a Cast Error.
A quick fix for this is restarting your computer after setting the time on your Artlii Energon 2. This should clear the error and let you usually use your Artlii Energon 2.
3. Connection Error
When you try to turn on your Artlii Energon 2, it makes a couple of weird beeps and then says, “Connection Error.” This indicates that the connection between the Artlii Energon 2 and your computer is faulty.
4. Artlii Energon 2 sound not working
There’s a loud beeping sound coming from your Artlii Energon 2, and it won’t stop. If you can’t figure out what it is, don’t panic! The problem is most likely with the volume control options on your computer or system preferences. Here are the steps to turn off this noise:
- Open up System Preferences on your computer
- Select the ‘Sound’ option
- Uncheck the box that says “Mute” under the volume tab
- Make sure that your Artlii Energon 2 is plugged into the wall outlet and then close System Preference
5. Artlii Energon 2 Bluetooth not working
After the most recent update, you can’t get your Artlii Energon 2 to connect with your computer through Bluetooth. Here are some steps that might help:
- Make sure that your Artlii Energon 2 is plugged into the wall outlet
- After opening up System Preferences on your Mac, select ‘Bluetooth’ followed by ‘Advanced…’
- On the “Services” tab, make sure that all of your services are turned on
- After restarting your computer, try connecting your Artlii Energon 2 to your Mac again to see if it works properly now. If this doesn’t help, make sure to contact our customer support team.
6. Overheat Error
After using your Artlii Energon 2 for a long time, it’s about to overheat. If this happens, you’ll get an Error saying, “Don’t use for 20 minutes”. In this case, make sure to let the device cool down before trying again. This error is normal and will go away after a few minutes.
7. Artlii Energon 2 not responding
This error comes up whenever you try to access the Menu on your Artlii Energon 2. If this happens, we recommend restarting your Artlii Energon 2 and then checking if that fixes the problem. If it doesn’t, make sure to contact our customer support team.
FAQ About Artlii Energon 2 Troubleshooting
Q: I don’t have a computer or other devices to read my Artlii Energon 2. What should I do?
No problem! Just download the app for your iOS device, and you can read all of your comics there.
Q: My Artlii Energon 2 isn’t charging anymore. What should I do?
There are multiple possibilities for this problem. Here’s a step-by-step list on how to fix it:
- Check your power outlet and make sure that there isn’t anything blocking the connection between the wall and the adapter plug
- Make sure that all of your wires are in good condition
- If the second option doesn’t work, it’s possible that your charging port is faulty. In this case, send us an email, and we’ll do our best to replace your Artlii Energon 2 for you as soon as possible.
Q: How to update Artlii Energon 2 projector?
Open the App Store on your computer and download the latest update for Artlii Energon 2.
Plugin your Artlii Energon 2 projector to a power source using the included wall plug adapter. Make sure that it is plugged into an electrical socket since it will be receiving power from.
Plug your Artlii Energon 2 projector into a wall outlet. After a few seconds, it should turn on, and you will see an automatic update confirmation message on your device’s screen. Make sure to follow all instructions that appear on the screen, as this is how you will complete the update process.
If you encounter any problems, please feel free to contact Artlii Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
After the installation is complete, your device will start up automatically. You can now unplug your Artlii Energon 2 projector from the wall outlet, and it should be fully updated!
Q: How do I turn off Artlii Energon 2 projector?
Please go to Menu > Settings and press the Off button. Using the included AC adapter, you can also simply unplug your device from a power source.
We’ve covered some of the more common problems you might come across when using your Artlii Energon 2. We hope that at least a few of these solutions have helped you fix a problem with your device and get it up and running again!
If not, please give us a call or use our live chat function on our website. No matter what type of issue is causing trouble for your projector, we can help solve the problem quickly so you can get back to enjoying your favorite drinks in no time.