Are you looking for the best soundbar under 300? Well, choosing a soundbar is essential for your living room if you intend to get the ultimate home theatre feeling right at our home. The number of unique products with advanced features available in the market gets confusing each time.
Therefore, a detailed review of the top ten products available in the market can guide you through the selection process. It is mandatory to get a proper requirement list before you start browsing the available products for your reference.
Why? That is because not all the products can justify the appropriate necessities of your home theatre system. Hence, compare the features mentioned below with your list to shortlist the best products for your next purchase.
Top 10 Best Soundbar Under $300 in 2021
1. Polk Audio Signa S3 Soundbar – Best TV soundbar
The best Dolby Atmos soundbar under 300 is here. It is none other than the famous Polk Audio Signa S3 ultra slim TV soundbar with wireless subwoofer featuring 2.1 channel performance. The soundbar consists of two 1.25″ x 4.4″ oval mid-range drivers and two 1″ tweeters, which couples with the 5.25″ subwoofer to deliver incredible sound with deep bass.
- ULTRA-SLIM SOUNDBAR WITH WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – Features 2.1 channel performance-tuned drivers - (2)...
- POLK’S EXCLUSIVE VOICE ADJUST TECHNOLOGY & Dolby Digital 5.1 Decoding helps maximize sound clarity...
- EXCELLENT SOUND AND VALUE on par with any mid- to high-range sound bars available in the market. At...
Key Features of the Polk Audio Signa S3 Soundbar
- 2.1 channel driver array with Dolby Digital 5. Virtualization
- Patented Voice Adjust Technology
- Built-in Google Chromecast and Google Assistant
- Works with any 8K, 4K, and HD TVs via HDMI ARC
The unit also features Dolby Digital 5.1 decoding, which helps maximize sound clarity. The speaker features Polk’s patented Voice Adjust Technology, which allows three presets for movies, music, and sports so that the audio from the human voice is loud, distinct, and clear.
In terms of technological quirks, the speaker is universally compatible with any brand of HD, 4K, and 8K TV via HDMI ARC included in the box. The soundbar remote can double as your TV remote for most CEC-enabled TV models.
The speakers come with built-in Google Chromecast allowing users to play audio content from apps, including Google Play Music, YouTube Music, Amazon Music HD, Spotify, etc., over Wi-Fi. Hence, the Signa S3, priced below $300, with its easy wall-mounts and a near premium audio experience, is a very popular product in the marketplace.
2. Samsung HW T550 2.1ch Soundbar – Best Budget Samsung Soundbar
Among the best soundbar under 300 is the recently launched Samsung HW-T550 with DTS Virtual:X. The DTS Virtual:X recreates the sound produced to produce a virtual 3D effect. With the Wireless Surround Kit, which can be purchased separately, the soundbar can easily expand to a surrounding system without a tangle of wires.
- 3D SURROUND SOUND - The captivating experience of DTS Virtual: X turns your living room into a...
- BLUETOOTH MULTI CONNECTION - Seamlessly switch between two different connected smart devices
- BLUETOOTH MULTI CONNECTION - Seamlessly switch between two different connected smart devices
Key Features of the SAMSUNG HW-T550 Soundbar
- DTS Virtual:X for 3D surround sound effect
- Wireless Subwoofer
- Smart sound optimization according to content
- Bluetooth Multi-connection
The virtual 3D effect native to the soundbar and the surround system expanded through the Wireless Surround Kit produces an unrivaled surround sound experience. The 6.5″ subwoofer accounts for richer bass and a fuller range of sound. Moreover, the Samsung soundbar automatically analyses content to optimize sound output from various sources – be it a loud sports match or a tense drama sequence.
The soundbar also features a Game Mode that uses cross-talk cancellation technology to remove distracting sounds, delivering amazing sound effects and the actual gaming experience. The speaker can connect to your TV or multiple mobile phones over Bluetooth. The speaker can also connect to a TV or any other device via an HDMI input for a rich audio experience.
The soundbar also comes with a physical remote control instead of app-based controls – a common feature in other Samsung soundbars. In case the user has a compatible Samsung TV, the TV remote can double up as the soundbar remote control. The Samsung HW-T550 is an easy-to-install and easy-to-use soundbar with a decent performance that can upgrade the HD TV audio experience, making it the best TV soundbar under 300.
3. Polk Audio MagniFi Mini Home Theater Sound Bar
The next one on the list is the Polk Audio MagniFi Mini Home Theater Surround Sound Bar. Wireless Subwoofer Included. A small one with great features is the perfect way to describe this little gadget available below 300.
- SMALL SIZE, BIG SOUND - Packed in its compact design is a collection of powerful drivers and...
- EXPERIENCE IMMERSIVE SURROUND SOUND WITH POLK's PATENTED SDA AUDIO TECHNOLOGY and 5.1 Dolby Digital...
- Polk's exclusive Voice Adjust Technology even lets you INDEPENDENTLY CONTROL VOICE LEVELS maximizing...
Key Features of the Polk Audio MagniFi Mini Sound Bar
- Total system power required is 150 watts
- Presence of wireless 6.5 in ported, slim subwoofer
- Product dimensions are 4.3 x 13.4 x 3.2 inches
- Item weight is 12.5 pounds
- Presence of Google Home and Bluetooth wireless music streaming features
It comes in a compact design, which is a collection of powerful tweeters and drivers. The presence of such amazing features offers you exceptional surround sound. And in case you have any space limitations, then this product is a must-checkout one for you.
Another amazing fact about this product is that it comes with a wireless subwoofer filling your room with multi-dimensional surround sound pretty instantly. The presence of the exclusive Voice Adjust Technology lets the user control voice levels independently.
The presence of wireless connectivity options helps you to stream music along with Google Cast right from your smart gadgets. Easy to set-up as it comes with decent manual instructions offers you way more than you can imagine within this price range in the market.
4. Yamaha YAS 108 Soundbar – Best Yamaha Soundbar
The next soundbar on this review list is the Yamaha YAS-108 Sound Bar with Built-in Subwoofers & Bluetooth. The company is well known for its excellent products and amazing musical instruments. The presence of the in-built dual subwoofers offers you deep bass within one slim soundbar. The product comes with amazing functionality that provides advanced dialogue clarity and a clear voice.
- Built in subwoofers for deep bass in 1 slim sound bar
- Clear voice for enhanced dialogue clarity. Bluetooth maximum communication Range 33 feet; (without...
- DTS Virtual: X Virtual 3D surround sound; Standby Power Consumption 0.4W (HDMI CEC standby off),...
Key Features of the Yamaha YAS-108 Sound Bar
- Wall mounting feature available
- Product dimensions are 5.20 x 35.00 x 2.20 inches
- The weight of the item is 7.10 pounds
- Bluetooth, Auxillary, and HDMI connectivity options available
The Bluetooth connectivity option helps the user connect the device with almost all sorts of smart gadgets instantly. It also helps you to switch between multiple devices without any complications. Also, it is simple to set-up with HDMI connectivity or with aux or optical ones. Hence, it can be considered a strong candidate for the best UTV soundbar under 300.
If you intend to get maximum pleasure from your gaming sessions, you need to check this product out. Why? That is because of DTS Virtual: X, which creates a spacious and lifelike sound for all your shows and favorite games. The presence of the keyholes makes it easy to set the gadget up right on the wall. Also, the availability of the in-built gyroscope optimizes the surround sound, depending on the orientation.
5. Sony HT-S350 Soundbar – Best Sony soundbar with subwoofer
Sony HT-S350 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer: S350 2.1ch Sound Bar and Powerful Subwoofer Home Theater Surround Sound Speaker System for TV – Blutooth and HDMI Arc Compatible Bar happen to be the best 2.1 soundbar under 300 available in the market.It is a 2.1 inches soundbar which comes with Bluetooth technology and a powerful subwoofer. Hence it is the ultimate home theatre upgrade that you have been looking for a long time.
- Ultimate Home Theater Upgrade: Sony 2.1 Channel Sound Bar System With Wireless Subwoofer for...
- Audio Comes Alive:320W total power output brings content to life with incredible volume and clarity
- Powerful Subwoofer: Large 6.30 Inches Speaker Unit and 6.16 Gallon Volume for a Deeper, Richer Bass...
Key Features of the Sony HT-S350 Soundbar
- The product dimensions are 41.02 x 20.35 x 9.80 inches
- The weight of the product is 28 pounds
- Comes with Bluetooth and HDMI connectivity
- 2.1 CH amplifier channels
It comes with 320 watts of power output, bringing life with outstanding and amazing clarity and volume. The subwoofer is extremely powerful and comes with large 6.30 inches speaker unit along with 6.16 Gallon volumes for richer and deeper bass sound production.
The presence of Virtual Surround Sound Technology provides you with the best theater-style surround sound experience. It comes with seven modes for your convenience: sports, news, music, game, auto sound, cinema, and standard audio mode. The voice enhancement feature helps the user isolate the voice and amplify it over the background sound.
6. Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra Slim TV SoundBar – Best Polk Audio Soundbar
If you want to invest in a premium ultra-slim soundbar along with a wireless subwoofer within an affordable price range, then the ultimate answer lies in this product. Polk Audio Signa S2 Ultra-Slim TV Sound Bar is one of the few top-rated and most loved products available in the market that offers you easily upgrade to the home theater system without having to worry about your budget.
- A PREMIUM ULTRA-SLIM SOUND BAR WITH INCLUDED WIRELESS SUBWOOFER – 5 powerful full-range drivers...
- Excellent sound and value on par with any mid- to high-range sound bars available in the market. At...
- UPGRADE YOUR HOME THEATER EXPERIENCE – Watch your favorite shows on your 4K HD Smart TV with...
Key Features of the Polk Audio Signa S2 Sound Bar
- The item weight is 3.90 pounds
- Lightweight and travel-friendly
- The product measures 3.22 x 35.43 x 2.15 inches
- Comes with HDMI ARC, AUX, and optical input connectivity options
The availability of the five powerful full-range drivers offers you rich and deep bass. Along with that, you get to enjoy Polk’s exclusive voice adjust feature and the Dolby Digital Decoding technology to produce maximized sound clarity and reduced voice delays.
The company offers exclusive features that make this product worth a try for beginners. The product can be easily mounted on the walls or placed right under the TV. But it won’t block the IP remote sensor or the bottom edge of the TV.
So, with this product, you can stream your favorite 4K HD shows with exceptional picture quality and amazing crystal clear sound. And with the multiple connectivity options, you get to enjoy streaming videos and pictures right from your smartphone.
7. Polk Audio am9640 Multi Room Sound Bar
Do you want to invest in the best TV soundbar under 300? Then Polk Audio Command Sound Bar with Handsfree Amazon Alexa Voice Control, New Update with Multi-Room Music Built-In, 4K HDMI, and Fire TV Compatible for Your Home Theater are here for you. The product comes with the legendary Polk sound technology, built-in Dolby, and the DTS surround sound that promises to deliver an immersive home theater experience.
- Upgraded TV sound: Get legendary Polk sound with built in Dolby and DTS surround sound for an...
- Stream shows and music: fire tv compatible and built in support for amazon music, Pandora, tune in,...
- Built in Alexa voice services and multi room music: easily control the sound bar functionality, your...
Key Features of the Polk Audio Command Sound Bar
- Presence of a wireless subwoofer along with the kit
- Presence of in-built dual HDMI 2.0 inputs
- Presence of Patented voice adjust technology
- The item weight is 21.4 pounds
- The product dimensions are 4 x 43.3 x 2.1 inches
The product comes with an in-built Fire TV compatible feature and support for using Amazon Music, Pandora, iheartradio tune in, and more music services. The in-built Alexa voice features and multi-room music aspect help you get excellent surround sound and hands-free sound bar functionality.
The presence of the “patented voice adjust technology” offers you easy and hassle-free customizations to alter the voice levels as per your preferences. You get to enjoy crisp and clear dialogue every time with this amazing product. Along with this you, get to enjoy the brand assurance and outstanding 24*7 customer care services. And the product comes with flexible set-up features for both wall mounting and tabletop set-ups.
8. VIZIO SB3651-E6B 5.1 Soundbar – Best 5.1 soundbar
VIZIO SB3651-E6B 5.1 Soundbar Home Speaker is the next reviewed product on this list. VIZIO SB3651-E6B 5.1 Soundbar is a pre-owned product that has been clarified and inspected to provide you a genuine renewed product at affordable prices. Due to the presence of the Wi-Fi connection, you get to stream any content from any Chromecast without any interruptions.
- Stream music from any Chromecast enabled audio app over Wi-Fi with no interruptions
- Download the VIZIO Smart Cast app and turn your mobile device into a powerful remote
- Tip: Verify the sound bar is on the correct input and has content playing on screen when doing input...
Key Features of the VIZIO SB3651-E6B 5.1 Soundbar
- Offers clarity till 101 dB with less than 1% Total Harmonic Distortion
- Bass deep as 50 Hz
- The product dimensions are 3.20 x 36.00 x 2.10 inches
- Item weight is 13.62 pounds
- Speaker type is the subwoofer, soundbar, and satellite
To get the maximum benefit of this gadget and operate your gadget through your mobile phone, you need to get the VIZIO Smart Cast Application from the Google Play Store. However, the user needs to verify the soundbar and its functionality properly before investing in the same.
Hence, it needs to be on the correct input and get the content playing while doing the input scan. You can also power cycle the product by disconnecting it from the main power and holding the power button for 5 seconds. Make sure to test the device with two other devices as well to check the functionality. With such features, you get crystal clear surround sound and booming bass.
9. JBL 2.1 Soundbar – Best budget 2.1 soundbar
Another powerful gadget from the house of JBL is the JBL 2.1 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer. You can proudly consider it to be the best Dolby Atmos soundbar under 300. People who have already used JBL products know that the company is known for its exclusive speakers and amazing prices.
- Designed with a slimmer profile, the full–featured, easy–to–use JBL bar 2. 1 features Dolby...
- Full featured in every sense of the word, it has an HDMI input as well as aux and USB wired...
- You can moreover control the soundbar with your existing TV remote control, the JBL bar 2. 1 clearly...
Key Features of the JBLBAR21BLKAM Soundbar
- Multiple connectivity options available
- The item measures around 38.19 x 27.56 x 23.62 inches
- The product weight is 2.60 pounds
- Sound clarity offered is 20 kHz
Priced at incredibly low rates compared to the other products in the market, this one comes with a slimmer build and features Dolby digital technology. With the wireless 6.5″ subwoofer, you get a balanced sound and deep bass for your entertainment purposes.
The product is quite lightweight as compared to the competitor products available in this price range. The extremely low weight and the elegant design make it an ideal travel partner as well.
It is a 300 watts system power equipped with aux, HDMI, and USB wired connectivity options. So, no ore worries about connecting the gadget with your other smart gadgets. Also, you get to control the settings of the soundbar right with your TV remote only. Easy to use, this product offers you amazing performance and seamless sound production each time.
10. Razer Leviathan 5.1 Sound Bar
The last soundbar, which also happens to be the best TV soundbar under 300, is the all-new and improved Razer leviathan, Dolby 5.1 Suround Sound, Bluetooth aptX Technology, Dedicated Powerful Subwoofer for Deep Immersive Bass PC Gaming and Music Sound Bar. The product seamlessly fits under any monitor or even the living room console set-up. It is quite versatile enough to be repositioned almost in any condition and features cutting-edge Dolby technology.
- The Razer Leviathan Surround Sound Bar features cutting-edge Dolby technology, superior sound...
- Featuring award winning aptX technology, the Razer Leviathan seamlessly connects via Bluetooth v4.0...
- The Leviathan’s built in NFC technology allows for ultra-fast pairing and remembers your recently...
Key Features of the Razer rz05-01260100-r3u1 Soundbar
- The item dimensions are 3.1 x 19.7 x 2.9 inches
- Requires two cables: one for the power supply and the other for the subwoofer
- The weight of the product is 9.76 pounds
- The size of the speakers included is 5.25 inches
- Frequency response rate ranges from 180Hz – 20KHz
The dedicated subwoofer and superior sound drivers project rich surround sounds that recreate excellent scenes instantly. You get to enjoy your prolonged gaming sessions and favorite shows right from your smart gadgets due to multiple wireless connectivity options.
The gadget comes with award-winning aptX technology that seamlessly connects via Bluetooth v4.0 for superior audio production. You would require devices with 3.5mm for easy connection using the audio ports.
The availability of the Leviathan’s built-in NFC technology permits ultra-fast pairing with the smart gadgets. It also remembers all the history of the paired devices to avoid confusion later. The presence of the powerful 5.25″ downward firing subwoofer along with the full range tweeters and drivers offers distortion-free lower frequencies and remarkable highs.
Top 5 Things to Know Before Investing In a best Soundbars under 300
Here are a few essential aspects to consider before you get yourself the best soundbar under 300 available in the market:
Knowing The Equipment
Before you invest in any product, it is essential to know about the same working principle. A soundbar refers to the traditional stereo speakers, which offer you “simulated” enclosed sound effects. It is more useful for enhancing the functions of a classic home theatre system. These are often self-amplified in which the amplifier is built inside the speaker only. In a few of the products, cables might be included.
Most of the best soundbar under 300 available in the market come with appropriate wall mounting features. However, before you invest in these models, you need to know your placement requirements properly. You need to determine whether you want to place the gadget right underneath the TV or on your wall. In any case, make sure the soundbar shouldn’t block the sensors of your TV.
You need to check the presence of Bluetooth connectivity that allows the user to play music directly from the smart gadgets. Whether it’s a smartphone or a computer, you can connect the soundbar with almost every gadget having a Bluetooth connectivity option.
Active or Passive
Active and passive soundbars are available in the market. You need t to be well aware of their features before you invest in these products. The active ones are the products that offer you an all-in-one setup. Here you get the speakers, amplifiers, and even the processing components packed together in one gadget.
On the other hand, the passive ones require a more involved setup than the active ones. But the result from the passive ones is crisper, and these products have more capability to connect to multiple sources. However, in general, you would come across active soundbar rather than passive ones.
Your requirements are the basic determining factors that guide you to select the right product for you. In case you need intense and deep to get the appropriate movie theatre effect, you need a subwoofer. It is an extra piece that comes separately from the soundbar.
The updated ones available in the market are quite sleek and discreet. But not all soundbars offer you such subwoofers, and in many of the trending products, you might have to buy one separately.
As this review article comes to a wrap, you must have gone through the detailed reviews of all the top ten products mentioned above. If you are still not clear about your pick, then it is pretty natural for all. Especially if you are new to such gadgets, then the confusion is real.
If you are looking for products below 200, then check out the reviews of Razer Leviathan Soundbar. Both of these products offer you excellent functionality at a reasonable price.
However, the one that comes out as a clear winner is the Sony HT-S350 Home Theater soundbar. The company is known for its amazing speakers and offers you brilliant customer services. Hence, it is the best soundbar under 300 available for you in the market within an affordable price range.