Like me, you love watching movies and TV shows on a big screen if you’re like me. But what happens when your projector starts acting up?
Don’t worry – I’m here to help! In this post, I’ll outline some common Bigasuo projector troubleshooting tips. Hopefully, one of these solutions will help get your projector back up and running in no time!
10 Bigasuo Projector Troubleshooting Guide 2023
The most common problem with Bigasuo projectors is overheating. Even the best Bigasuo projector in the world won’t last long when it’s being pushed to its limit every day!
The good news is that a lot of the time, this issue can be easily resolved with a little DIY Bigasuo projector troubleshooting. Here are a few things you can try:
- Make sure the air vent on the side of the projector is not blocked. If it is, clear away any debris or dust to allow proper airflow
- If possible, place the projector in a semi-enclosed space with an open space on one side. This allows for better air circulation while protecting the projector from being knocked over or damaged
- If you have a laptop cooling stand, place your Bigasuo projector on it. This will increase the airflow under the projector and help prevent overheating
- Place a small fan near the front of the projector. This can improve air circulation and speed up the time it takes for your Bigasuo projector to cool down
- If none of these methods work, you might need to invest in a new Bigasuo projector. If your projector is out of warranty, it’s likely cheaper to simply buy a new one than to pay for repairs or replacement parts
2. Frozen screen
A frozen screen can be just as frustrating as overheating. Unfortunately, there’s no single Bigasuo projector fix that works for everyone. That said, here are a few things you can try:
- Make sure the projection surface is clean and free of any debris. This will help ensure a clear projection
- Ensure your laptop or device is outputting video to the correct input on your projector
- If you are using an HDMI cable, make sure it is plugged in all the way *Try plugging your projector into a different power outlet or power strip. This can help rule out any electrical issues with your home’s wiring
3. Glitchy projection
If your Bigasuo projector keeps getting weird glitches on the screen, a few Bigasuo projector problem tips might help. Here are a few things you can try:
- Make sure the projection surface is clean and free of any debris
- If possible, try using a different Bigasuo projector in your home or office to determine if the problem lies with your specific model or is more widespread
- Check the input settings on your projector and ensure that it is receiving a signal from an input device (laptop, smartphone, etc.)
4. The screen won’t turn on
The easiest way to tell if your Bigasuo projector has encountered any problems is simply whether or not the projection screen turns on automatically when you turn on your device.
If the screen does not turn on, the first check and ensure it is receiving power. If there’s no issue with electrical power, then explore other Bigasuo projector troubleshooting tips:
- Check to see if your projection device (laptop/smartphone/tablet) is correctly connected to the projector
- Try adjusting the input settings as outlined in “glitchy projection”
- If neither of these methods works, you might need to invest in a new Bigasuo projector. If your projector is out of warranty, it’s likely cheaper to buy a new one than to pay for repairs or replacement parts
5. Lamp door switch broken
The lamp door switch is a small plastic lever that opens and closes when you open or close the door on your Bigasuo projector. When this switch breaks, your Bigasuo projector will still turn on, but it won’t be able to focus the image onto the screen properly. This can cause a “washed out” look in some areas on the screen or can turn everything black.
6. Check the power cord
One of the most common Bigasuo projector troubleshooting problems is a bad power cord. Believe it or not, this may be the problem! If you suspect your power cord isn’t working properly, then try replacing it with a known-working spare. You can purchase spare cords for just about any model of Bigasuo projector on eBay, for example.
7. Unplug your Bigasuo projector and let it sit for five minutes
I know, this might seem obvious. But sometimes, the biggest problems are the most simple to fix! If you’ve tried everything else on this list and nothing’s worked, try unplugging your projector and leaving it unplugged for five minutes. This might help clear up any power-related problems with your Bigasuo projector.
8. Reset the Bigasuo projector back to factory settings
In order to do this, you’ll need a paper clip or something similar that’s long and straight. You’ll need to open the Bigasuo projector’s lamp cover to start. The lamp cover is attached to the top of your Bigasuo projector, near the front.
Once you’ve opened the lamp cover, look inside and you should see a small button. To reset the oven, push the button for about five seconds with a paperclip or something comparable. When you let go, the Bigasuo projector should reset to factory settings. Doing this will not erase any saved data or recorded programs.
9. Try a different video source
This is another one of the most common Bigasuo projector problems! Sometimes, you might be getting a faulty signal from your video source (such as a DVD or Blu-ray player). If you have another video source available, try using that instead. For example, if your DVD player isn’t working but your cable box is, then it might be time to call the cable company!
10. Contact Bigasuo projector customer support
If you’ve followed all these steps and are still having trouble with your Bigasuo projector, customer support might be time to contact Bigasuo projector. Luckily, the customer support team is available around the clock to help you with any troubleshooting problems you may have!
You may like: 17 DBpower Projector Troubleshooting Guide 2023
Also, Consider: 20 Viewsonic Projector Troubleshooting
FAQ About the Bigasuo projector troubleshooting
Q: What is your Bigasuo projector price?
Our prices vary depending on the model but range from $175 to $1,000. Please get in touch with us for more information or a quote! 2.
Q: I can’t hear any sound coming from my Bigasuo projector! Why not?
First, check all your audio settings. Make sure that the volume is turned up and that any external speakers are plugged in correctly. If you still can’t hear anything, try turning off your Bigasuo projector, waiting five minutes, then turning it back on again.
If this doesn’t work, make sure to check all your audio cables, and if you still can’t hear anything, then it’s time to contact Bigasuo projector support.
Q: My Bigasuo projector will not turn on or boot up! What do I do?
First, make sure your outlet works by plugging in a different device. If the outlet works, then there may be a problem with your Bigasuo projector. If it doesn’t, then you should check that the outlet is getting power by plugging in a lamp or other device that uses electricity.
Once you’ve ruled out a faulty outlet, check all your monitor settings to make sure the monitor is set to output to your Bigasuo projector. If this doesn’t work, try unplugging the Bigasuo projector for five minutes and then plugging it back in again. If all of these fail, you should contact Bigasuo projector support.
Q: How do I fix my Bigasuo projector when it keeps crashing?
There may be a variety of issues that cause your Bigasuo projector to crash. To begin, press the button on top of the water dispenser. Then, if it is still not working properly, try unplugging it.
If this doesn’t work, check all your monitor settings to ensure that the audio and video drivers are up to date. Contact our customer support if you’re still having problems with your Bigasuo projector.
Q: How do I get rid of dead pixels on my Bigasuo projector screen?
To fix a pixel issue, start by checking all your monitor settings and ensuring they’re set to the appropriate resolution for your Bigasuo projector.
If this fails, try turning off the Bigasuo projector and turning it back on again. If this does not work, try resetting the Bigasuo projector by pushing the reset button on top of your Bigasuo projector near the front.
Once you’ve opened the lamp cover, look inside, and you should see a small button. You may use a paperclip or anything similar to push the button if you have trouble pressing it.
If you are still having difficulties with your Bigasuo projector after following all of these steps, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our customer care staff!
Q: How do I ensure my external speakers will work with my Bigasuo projector?
To ensure external speakers will work with your Bigasuo projector, make sure your Bigasuo projector’s audio settings are set to output to the external speakers.
Then, connect the speaker cable from the back of your Bigasuo projector into the corresponding port on your speakers. There should be multiple ports labeled “Audio Out” or something similar. If your Bigasuo projector does not have an audio out port, you can use the headphone port instead.
Q: Why is my Bigasuo projector remote not working?
First, try replacing the batteries in your Bigasuo projector remote with fresh new ones to make sure they’re working properly. Try pressing the reset button on your Bigasuo projector to re-sync the remote and projector if this fails.
If you’re having any trouble with your Bigasuo projector, we hope this article has been of some help. We’ve tried to cover the most common issues and solutions here, but if you’re still experiencing problems, don’t hesitate to reach out for more assistance. The team at Bigasuo is always happy to help! Have you had any success fixing your projector using these tips?