When it comes to good quality projectors with wireless connectivity, one of the most trusted brands in the market is Bomaker. This projector brand has wowed users with great features, updated designs, and dependable performance.
Bomaker has many projector models making it hard to find the one that’s right for your needs especially when it’s your first time to buy this brand. Let us help you shop with our Bomaker projector reviews.
Top 5 Best Bomaker Projector Reviews In 2021
1. Bomaker GC355 Projector – Bomaker WiFi Mini Projector
The Bomaker GC355 is a compact, lightweight projector that can easily connect to different devices and to larger projector screens. This Bomaker WiFi mini projector also has a smartphone mirroring feature that will let you play mobile games, stream all kinds of online content and check photos from your mobile phone to the big screen. This is compatible with all kinds of portable, wireless devices like smartphones, laptops, Miracast, dongles, and TV sticks. This Bomaker portable projector could be the one you’re looking for.
Key features of Bomaker GC355 Projector
- Dimensions – 8.60 x 6.50 x 3.50 inches, 3.04 pounds
- Hardware Interface – HDMI
- Throw Distance – 8.2 to 11.4 feet
- Brightness – + 50% brighter
- Resolution – Native 720p
- Special Features – longer lamp life, Wi-Fi capabilities, screen mirroring, high fidelity stereo speakers, Airplay
- Date Available – 2020
- Has smartphone screen mirroring capabilities and is compatible with Android and iPhone devices.
- Supports full high definition with 1280 x 720 native resolution for sharper and clearer images.
- With enhanced lamp life and reduced fan noise. You can use this for longer hours.
The Bomaker Gc355 projector offers clearer images and is very easy to set-up. You can create your own home theater with this projector as it is capable of producing high definition 1280 x 720p. You’ll get sharper, brighter images minus any wires. You can easily connect to different devices including smartphones and enjoy screen mirroring.
This Bomaker projector iPhone can be used for wired and wireless connections. Choose from VGA, USB, SD, VGA, and AV connections plus you can easily use Wi-Fi to connect your smartphone, tablet, or other wireless devices.
Enjoy clearer, sharper images as this is 50% brighter compared to other projectors. It has a longer lamp life which is up to 50,000 hours. You can watch from a large screen up to 300 inches with a farther throw distance of 8.2 to 11.4 feet. You may also use this for presentations including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- MARVELOUS CLARITY: No more blurry text or not stay in focus than other 1080p models. 2021 Upgraded...
- LOW INPUT LAG: Adopts premium chipset and atennal to ensure fast, easy wifi connections. The input...
- WATCH IN DAYLIGHT: 50% brighter due to powerful light engine, the brightness will not fade when time...
You can use this bomaker projectors for longer hours as it comes with improved noise control and heat management. The dual-fan cooling improves heat dissipation so you can watch your favorite movies, stream content, and play games longer.
2. Bomaker HD WiFi Projector
The Bomaker Projector is designed for outdoor use. It is equipped with the latest features making it one of the most powerful mini projectors available today. It supports high definition movies so you can watch your favorite HD titles on the big screen anytime. It is also capable of wireless device mirroring so you can instantly watch streaming content from your smartphone to the projector. There are more features that will surely convince you that this Bomaker HD TV projector could be the best one for you.
Key features of Bomaker ultra-portable projector
- Dimensions – 8.66 x 6.69 x 3.54 inches, 3.85 pounds
- Hardware Interface – USB, VGA
- Brightness – 5000 lumens +50 percent brighter
- Resolution – full high definition 1080p
- Special Features – screen mirroring, can fit a 250-inch screen, improved brightness, compatible with more devices, low noise, and Nidec oil-bearing fans
- Date Available – 2019
- This is a compact, mini projector that you can use indoors or outdoors.
- You can enjoy wireless mirroring of your smartphone and other wireless devices using this mini projector.
- This projector is compatible with many devices including DVD players, game consoles, TV sticks, and many more.
The mini Wi-Fi Bomaker Projector is designed to provide a great viewing experience even when you’re watching movies outdoors. It is a wireless mini projector that is capable of screen mirroring without using wires. This projector is compatible with all kinds of wireless devices including Android, iPhone, and Windows 10 devices.
Aside from watching movies, you can also use this projector to play console or mobile games, stream content online, and enjoy karaoke. It has improved brightness compared to projectors with the same size and features.
Because it is brighter, you can use this projector even inside brightly lit rooms. This projector is compatible with more wired or wireless devices. You don’t need to worry about fan noise or anything that can disrupt your viewing pleasure as this projector comes with reduced fan noise features.
- HD 1080P RESOLUTION SUPPORT MOVIE PROJECTOR: Best bang for your buck. Adopt the 2021 latest chip and...
- VIVID COLOR & BRIGHTNESS FEATURES: 50% up brighter and HD color reproduction. 120 ANSI lumen of lamp...
- WiFi PROJECTOR & LOW LATENCY: BELOW 35ms latency, reduce buffering times. Real-time performance of...
Finally, you can relax and use this Bomaker video projector for longer hours as it has an advanced cooling system. Binge-watch content, stream non-stop, and play games for hours and this projector will.
3. Bomaker 1080P Projector for outdoor
The Bomaker projector offers a native 800p resolution making it a great choice for outdoor movies, patio parties, and RV movie times. It is a small and compact mini projector that has updated features. It comes with wireless mirroring so you can view your device screen on the big screen. This has versatile connectivity. You can connect this to TV sticks, DVD players, Android and iPhones, gaming consoles, and many more.
Key features of Bomaker HD 1080P Projector
- Dimensions – 12.05 x 8.58 x 5.08 inches
- Hardware Interface – VGA, USB
- Brightness – +60 percent brighter
- Resolution – native 800p and supports 1920 x 1080p resolutions
- Special Features – hi-fi speakers, wired and wireless connections
- Date Available – 2020
- With native 800p resolution and brighter screen.
- Brighter compared to other traditional projectors.
- Can fit a large 300-inch screen to give you the best viewing experience.
The Bomaker 1080p projector offers updated features in wired and wireless projector models. It can connect with any smartphone or mobile device as long as you are on the same home or office network. It can also work with standard video devices via wired connections. You can connect with a DVD player, Blu-Ray player, gaming console, cable, or satellite box. This is one of the easiest to use and can work with a large screen up to 300 inches.
This Bomaker Wi-Fi video projector is suitable for outdoor viewing and is easy to take anywhere and set up too as it is small, compact, and lightweight. When it comes to wired connections, you can use USB, VGA, HDMI, SD, and AV connections.
Also, there’s no need to add an external speaker as this projector already comes with 3-watt sound cavity speakers. But if you must connect it to an external speaker, you may do so through the audio out port. But if you must connect it to an external speaker, you may do so through the audio out port.
- FHD 1080P VIDEO PROJECTOR: Deliver solid 1080p-image quality with the latest chip and technology....
- GREEN FILM-COATED LENS TO EYE PROTECTION: Full Eyes protection, enjoy the most vivid and natural...
- OVERALL BRIGHT & SHARP ON 4 EDEGS: Offer industry-leading contrast 9000:1, up 60% brightness...
This Bomaker portable wireless projector can be used indoors, in a bright environment as it is many times brighter than conventional projectors of the same size.
4. Bomaker Wireless Projector
The Bomaker Wi-Fi mini projector is a small but powerful portable projector ideal for watching outdoor movies. It is a mini projector that can easily connect with different devices including smartphones, laptops, and tablets without the use of a Wi-Fi dongle. It is very bright and has a higher native resolution which also allows 1080p video sources. You can use this to create your own outdoor or indoor movie theater with good video and great sound.
Key features of Bomaker Wi-Fi Mini Projector
- Dimensions – 13.7 x 9.6 x 5.2 inches, 4.39 pounds
- Hardware Interface – USB, VGA
- Throw Distance – 11.4 feet
- Brightness – 50 percent brighter
- Resolution – 1280 x 720p native resolution
- Special Features – can be used on 30 to 300-inch screens, farther throw distance
- Date Available – 2020
- With impressive brightness and offers crisper and clearer videos no matter the source.
- You can simply plug and play devices from its many ports including VGA, HDMI, and USB.
- This is a light, easy to carry, and compact projector that you can take anywhere outdoors.
The Bomaker wireless mini projector lets you watch movies, TV shows, and various online content in full high definition. You can also use this to play online or console games. Because of its screen mirroring capabilities, you can synchronize your smartphone’s screen using simple USB connections. This is one of the best projectors under 300.
- GO WIRELESS & USB CONNECTION: All in one with full control. 1. Mini wifi projector easily and...
- GO FOR BRIGHTER IMAGE & VIBRANT COLORS: With experted-tuned colors and brightness, 1280x720p native...
- TRANSFORM YOUR PATIO INTO OUTDOOR MOVIE THEATER: No more need to go to drive-in movie theater, with...
This is a bright projector with a native 720p resolution. This is 50 percent brighter and clearer compared to a 480p projector. Use different ways to connect to this projector. You can connect using USB, VGA, HDMI, or through the auxiliary port to connect to speakers and soundbars.
5.Bomaker WiFi Outdoor Projector
The Bomaker WiFi outdoor projector is a high definition projector that’s portable, easy to use, and can be connected using wired or wireless connections. You can watch movies, play games, or connect your smartphone without the use of any dongles or apps. No Wi-Fi? No problem as you can also connect via HDMI, USB, VGA, or through an aux port.
Key Features of Bomaker WiFi Mini Outdoor Projector
- Dimensions – 13.54 x 9.65 x 5.2 inches, 4.32 pounds
- Hardware Interface – USB, VGA
- Throw Distance – 2.6 to 14.5 feet
- Resolution – 1280 x 720
- Image Contrast Ratio: 5000:1
- Special Features – hi-fi speakers, with zoom out feature, wireless mirroring features, large projector display
- Date Available – 2020
- You can connect using a wired or wireless connection.
- Offers brighter images and sharper colors.
- With high-fidelity stereo speakers so there’s no need to connect to an external speaker.
The Bomaker WiFi Mini wireless movie projector is perfect for outdoor use because it’s brighter and sharper than other projectors. You can watch movies, play video games, and connect your smartphone, and mirror your screen with this projector. This is compact, lightweight, and easy to carry anywhere. It comes with an improved chip that enhances the clarity of all kinds of images. This is one of the best projectors under 1000.
- This wifi projector adopts advanced 1080p decoding technology, combined with glass lens with optical...
- Vibrant Picture Even During the Daylight - 150 ANSI Lumen brightness and 5,000:1 contrast ratio are...
- Lower Latency - Leverage enhanced WiFi Module for high stable frame rate that suppresses audio delay...
This Bomaker projectors comes with a hi-fi stereo so you won’t have to use an external speaker. It also has an improved cooling system so it won’t easily overheat even when you use it for a longer period of time. It has a 6-layer LCD glass with the latest coating. With this unique feature, this ultra-sharp WiFi projector becomes compatible with 4K videos and games.
What are the things to consider when buying the best Bomaker projector?
Remember the following when selecting the ideal Bomaker projector for your needs.
A bright projector allows you to easily view what you’re watching even when you’re in a brightly –lit area or room. Brightness is measured in Lux and the higher the value, the brighter the projector.
All Bomaker projectors are 50 to 60 percent brighter than other brands which makes it great for indoor or outdoor, daytime or nighttime use. Check out the Bomaker projector user manual for more information about your projector’s specs.
Choose a projector capable of supporting high definition content. Also, a projector that can support 4K video is an advantage for gaming and for streaming various online content.
Throw distance is how far images can be clearly seen in a projector. And a projector with a farther throw distance is capable of producing clear and sharp images even in bigger screens and in larger rooms.
All Bomaker projectors and Bomaker projector Netflix come with built-in audio which works best even if you don’t connect an external speaker. Most of the models we have on our list have high-fidelity stereo speakers that can replace external stereo speakers but if you want a home theater-like experience, connect your projector to a home theater system through the audio out port.
Almost all Bomaker mini portable projectors support wired and wireless connectivity. It’s important to have a variety of connections so you can use your projector with different video equipment and devices.
From our Bomaker projector reviews, we choose the Bomaker Wi-Fi Mini as the best. There are many reasons why this is the best. It is lightweight, can easily connect with different devices, and comes with a smartphone mirroring feature. This projector is great for playing mobile games, streaming all kinds of online content, and checking files from your mobile phone.
It works best with all kinds of portable, wireless devices such as smartphones, laptops, dongles, TV sticks. This is an updated Bomaker portable projector and has advanced imaging and cooling features. This projector could be the one you’re looking for. Check this out at this link.