In this age of emergency broadband benefit, people are increasingly Googling “Spectrum” to find the perfect tablet. Yet, a large majority remain oblivious to how free tablets can help them maintain their connection in an emergency situation. Now more than ever is the time for us all to take advantage of these deals and reap its long-term benefits!
If you’re a low-income household that qualifies for the National School Lunch Program, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), or certain Tribal programs, not only can you get emergency broadband benefit free tablet Spectrum program, but Spectrum also has an additional initiative – Lifeline Relief.
Eligible customers are eligible to acquire a complimentary Android smartphone with unrestricted minutes and texting plan – all funded by the federal Universal Service Fund! Let’s explore how we can take advantage of this Emergency Broadband Benefit program at Spectrum together!
What Is The Spectrum Emergency Broadband Benefit Program?
The emergency broadband benefit free tablet Spectrum plan was crafted to assist households in affording internet service during these tumultuous times. Eligible households may benefit from a discount of up to fifty dollars per month on their monthly bill, as well as receive an additional one-time discount of one hundred dollars for any necessary equipment purchases.
These benefits are available for those who have experienced income loss due to the pandemic or qualify for free or reduced school lunch programs and will be accessible until September 2021.
How To Get Emergency Broadband Benefit Free Tablet Spectrum
Charter Communications’ Spectrum EBB program offers an affordable way to get connected with their broadband internet service. This great opportunity is available for households that meet income criteria and reside in certain areas of the company’s coverage area! Unlock the potential of your home with ultra-fast speeds at an affordable cost – sign up now to take advantage of this remarkable opportunity!
Program Requirements: In order to be eligible for the advantages of Spectrum’s EBB program, households must have at least one person enrolled in any of these government assistance programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- National School Lunch Program (NSLP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal TANF
- Tribal Head Start is only available to those households that meet the income requirements for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
If there is no one in the home who qualifies for any of the specified programs, households that have an annual income below 150% of the federal poverty level will still be eligible to receive benefits from Spectrum EBB.
Income Requirements: If your annual revenue is below the 135 to 150 percent of the Federal Poverty Guideline, you are eligible for Spectrum’s emergency broadband benefit program. To make things simpler, check out this table which contains all income levels that qualify!
Person Per HouseholdEmergency Broadband Benefit(135%)010 to 18346 dollars020 to 24718 dollars030 to 31090 dollars040 to 37462 dollars050 to 43834 dollars060 to 52207 dollars070 to 56578 dollars080 to 62950 dollars
If you are unable to demonstrate your eligibility for the EBB program, there are other options available regarding proof of a yearly household income. To be eligible for these alternatives, you must show that your family’s annual earnings remain below the Federal Poverty level.
What Are The Required Documentation for the Spectrum EBB program
If you believe that you are eligible for Spectrum EBB, the first step is to submit your application. You can apply online or through mail – if applying online, please attach all of the necessary documents.:
- Please provide your full name, the area you reside in or a ZIP code associated with it and your date of birth.
- An email address that is regularly used.
- Please provide your 10-digit mobile phone number so we can reach out to you.
- To complete your registration, please provide us with the final four digits of either your Social Security Number (SSN) or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
- Your Zip Code
To submit your request via mail, you must include all of the aforementioned information as well as evidence to demonstrate that you are qualified. This can be accomplished by mailing a copy of any one of these documents:
- A state-issued Medicaid card
- A Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program card-
- A Social Security Administration (SSA) notice letter or award letter
- A Veterans Affairs (VA) benefits award letter
To finish your application, please submit a copy of one of the following documents to prove your identity:
- A state-granted driver’s clearance or ID card
- A US passport-
- A US Military ID slip
- A Tribal photo ID
A Spectrum EBB customer service representative will review your application to assess your eligibility for the program. Those who qualify are rewarded with a free phone and 350 monthly minutes of talk time, in addition to an optional tablet with 2 GB of data every month. If you have any questions regarding this process, don’t hesitate to call us at 1-888-321-5880!
What is Offered in Emergency Broadband Benefit Free Tablet Spectrum?
The Spectrum Unlimited EBB Plan is an excellent, money-saving cell phone plan that provides unlimited talk, text, and data. This plan is perfect for those who need unlimited everything but don’t want to spend a lot on their monthly bill.
For only $20 a month, you get unlimited talk, text and data – no contracts or hidden fees. And when you go with the Spectrum EBB Tablet Plan, you can also obtain an Alcatel Joy Tab powered by Android OS! Plus, if this isn’t the right plan for your needs then simply cancel it at anytime.
- Airtime: Unemployed airtime will terminate after one year of inactivity.
- The number of voice minutes: Unlimited
- Number of texts: Unlimited
- Number of picture and video messages: Unlimited
- Data: Enjoy unlimited access to the internet at reduced speeds once you reach your initial 2GB of high-speed data.
- International calling: Not included
- Rollover data: No
- Mobile Hotspot Tethering: Not available
- Visual Voicemail: No
- Wi-Fi calling: Not included
- Monthly price: 20.00 dollars
- Activation fee: Charges no activation fee
- Shipping & handling fee: Free delivery at the doorstep
- SIM card fee: Free of cost
- Taxes and fees: Varies by state
- Total first-year cost: 20.00 dollars + taxes and fees
In order to qualify for this plan, you must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid U.S. mailing address.If you are hearing or speech impaired, please dial 711 to access TTY or ASCII services. Don’t wait any longer – let’s begin the discussion about signing up for Spectrum’s free tablet program now!
How To Apply For Spectrum Emergency Broadband benefit free tablet
The emergency broadband benefit free tablet Spectrum program application Spectrum is now available across the United States, welcoming you to provide some fundamental information about yourself and your household income. Upon authorization, you’ll be eligible for a selection of smartphones – including a free tablet! Let’s explore this incredible opportunity that Spectrum has brought us today.
- First and foremost, Go to the Spectrum official online portal.
- You can find the website by searching for “Spectrum ACP/EBB” in your preferred search engine
- You can also step forward by going to the Spectrum ACP page
- Click on the “Apply Now” option on the landing page of the website.
- Determine your state of residence from the drop-down menu options.
- Read through the information on the following page and, therefore, double-click on the “Continue” option.
- Enter your personal information into the online requisition form.
- This includes your name, Zip code DoB, Social Security ID, and household income.
- Press on the “Submit” option when you are wrapped up.
You will soon find out via email or message if you have been accepted for a free Spectrum tablet. If successful, you may select your desired device and data plan from the range of options available. Furthermore, should you require additional data in future, it is simple to update your program at any time. To determine whether or not you meet the criteria to sign up for Spectrum EBB.
Are There Any Restrictions Of Spectrum EBB Free Tablet?
With the Spectrum Emergency Broadband Benefit program, you can get a complimentary tablet – however, there are some restrictions to recognize before making your decision.
- Please note that this offer is exclusively available to new customers who sign up for the assistance program.
- Free tablets can only be shipped to addresses within the United States.
- Spectrum EBB reserves the right to modify or discontinue this offer at any time without prior notice.
- It’s important to keep in mind that Spectrum devices are not compatible with cell phone service providers that use GSM technology.
- Additionally, these devices are not compatible with 5G or LTE networks.
- Lastly, the Spectrum Broadband Benefit tablets are not waterproof and should be kept away from water or other liquids.
In spite of its few restrictions, Spectrum EBB is an extraordinary offer that you should not miss out on!
FAQ About the Emergency Broadband Benefit Free Tablet Spectrum
What tablets are compatible with Spectrum mobile?
Spectrum’s mobile is compatible with the most popular tablets, such as Apple iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, Amazon Fire and many more!
How do I get the Spectrum Emergency Broadband Benefit Free Tablet?
Sign up for a Spectrum mobile plan to qualify and take advantage of the free tablet from the Spectrum Emergency Broadband Benefit. After that, go online and complete an application form on the website in order to get your hands on it!
How long will it take to get my Spectrum Emergency Broadband Benefit Free Tablet?
After you order your tablet, it should arrive in 2-3 weeks – just enough time to get excited for the newest addition to enhance your digital lifestyle!
Does Spectrum offer tablets?
Absolutely! Spectrum’s mobile plans now come with the added benefit of being able to use tablets as well.
Does Spectrum have data plans for free tablets?
Absolutely! By signing up for a Spectrum mobile plan, you can get a free tablet along with an accompanying data plan.
Securing a free tablet from Spectrum is easy if you have all the required documentation and fulfill their eligibility requirements. Moreover, with your device selection comes an initial copay of just 10.01 dollars! So make sure to acknowledge Terms & Conditions before proceeding further.
Leave a Comment