We adore T-Mobile for their generous data and voice plans that offer countless advantages and are straightforward to comprehend. On top of all this, the pricing includes taxes as well as other fees!
With quick and simple decision-making, you can now take advantage of T-Mobile plans with free phones for a limited period!
Everyone is eligible for these amazing phone deals, regardless of whether you’re new or existing customer. Don’t wait until it’s too late and miss out on the opportunity – act now before this promotion ends! With simple terms in place, there’s no need to trade in or port-in either!
6 Best T-Mobile Plans with Free Phones 2023
Currently, T-Mobile is offering 6 amazing smartphones for free when you add a line with an eligible data plan.
Without further ado, let’s dive right in and explore the details of these phones, methods to obtain them, and available plans that qualify for this offer.
1. Moto G7 Power
If an extended battery life and dependability are your priorities, this phone is the ideal choice! Among phones under 250 dollars, it features a remarkably average rating that makes it a great value.
The Moto G7 Power delivers an incredibly fast and efficient charge, with its signature Turbocharging technology quickly filling its 5000mAh battery to capacity. Not only that, but you can enjoy up to three days of standby time on a single charge!
Not to mention, this device is equipped with a massive 6.2” display that is safeguarded by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 technology against cracks and scratches. Furthermore, it’s memory capacity consists of an impressive 3GB+32GB while the camera configuration offers 12MP+8MP capability for superior imaging results.
Unlock the power of your phone by using the Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 octa-core 1.8GHz processor on T-Mobile’s 4G network for more efficient and reliable performance than ever before! Plus, safeguard your device with a fingerprint scanner while you take advantage of exclusive Motorola shortcuts that can’t be found elsewhere – only in this phone.
How to Get It for Free
- No exchanging or transferring of existing numbers is necessary to receive the Moto G7 Power absolutely free!
- You can either purchase the phone from a physical store or take advantage of our monthly installment plan when ordering online.
- To complete your set-up, simply add a fresh line to the phone and purchase an eligible monthly plan. Once that’s done, you’re all set!
- After you pay the initial costs, wait up to two billing cycles and begin receiving monthly bill credits for 24 months – this will cover the full retail price of this phone.
Ending the subscription before its completion will necessitate immediate payment of any remaining installments.
Furthermore, a $10 SIM card and assistance fee is necessary in order to proceed with the purchase. If you require additional help or an upgrade, that will cost an extra $20. Additionally, sales tax and any applicable regulatory fees must also be paid before finalizing your transaction.
2. T-Mobile REVVLRY
T-Mobile’s Revvlry 5.7” smartphone has taken the market by storm with its incredible features and stellar performance at an accessible price point. Boasting a 3000mAh battery, this device offers 19 hours of talk time and 40 hours of usage due to smart optimization for maximum efficiency – giving you more bang for your buck!
T-Mobile designed this phone with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 processor which allows for smooth and speedy performance when utilizing all your favorite apps.
With 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM and expandable internal memory up to 128GB storage capacity, you can enjoy more space than ever before.
This remarkable phone comes with a high-quality charger, charging cable, and even a T-Mobile SIM card—all included!
How to Get It for Free
- With no trade-in or port-in necessary, you can get the T-Mobile REVVLRY absolutely free!
- For your convenience, you can purchase the phone from a brick-and-mortar store or simply opt for an online monthly installment plan.
- Make a new line for your phone, and purchase an eligible monthly plan to get it started.
To get the full retail price of this phone as a monthly credit for 24 months, make some payments up front and wait two billing cycles.
If you decide to cancel your subscription before the term is up, then any remaining balance must be paid in full. In addition, there will also be a $10 fee for SIM card and other support services along with an additional charge of $20 if help was required or upgrades were made. Furthermore, sales tax and other regulatory charges may apply as well.
3. Galaxy A10e
This model isn’t quite as robust as the ones mentioned above, but it offers an unbeatable combination of high-quality visuals and excellent performance that cannot be found in other devices on this list.
The Samsung Galaxy A10E delivers power and endurance with a 3000mAh battery for up to 15 hours of Wi-Fi usage. Enjoy an enhanced experience with its 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 16MP+5MP camera combo, 5.7” PLS TFT LCD screen display, and Exynos 7884 chipset – the perfect combination to bring your vision alive!
If you are a passionate gamer and refuse to sacrifice top quality visuals and lag-free performance, then this phone is perfect for you.
How to Get It for Free
- You don’t need to trade-in or port-in anything to take advantage of the free Galaxy A10e!
- Purchase the phone directly at a store or via an online monthly installment plan – either way is fast, easy, and secure!
- To activate the line, simply create a new phone line and purchase an eligible monthly plan.
After paying the applicable cost, your monthly billing statement will reflect bill credits for 24 months that add up to the total retail price of this phone. Please note that it may take up to two billing cycles before these credits appear on your account.
Should you cancel the service prior to completion of your installment period, the remainder balance must be paid in full. Furthermore, there will be a $10 SIM card and services fee as well as an additional $20 for upgrade or assisted support charge. Finally, sales tax and other applicable charges are also due at this time.
4. LG K40
From our list, the LG K40 phone boasts 2GB RAM and 16GB internal memory; however, its lack of storage space and insufficient battery life may be a dealbreaker for you.
For LG fans looking to upgrade their phone, this model might not be the one for you. Although it has alluring features such as a 5.7” display, 8MP+5MP camera and 2TB expandable memory card slot, its 3000mAh battery can only provide up to 12 hours of usage time which isn’t quite enough for most people’s needs.
How to Get It for Free
- Get the LG K40 completely free, no trade-in or port-in necessary!
- Purchasing the phone is made easy, as it can be bought from a physical store or online on an affordable monthly payment plan.
- Subsequently, acquire a new line for your phone and purchase an eligible monthly plan to power up the line.
- Pay the required fees upfront, and within two billing cycles you will start to receive monthly credits for a period of 24 months equal to the cost of this phone.
If the service is canceled prior to the completion of its payment period, any remaining balances owed must be paid in full. Besides the $10 fee for a SIM card and additional assistance, you’ll need to pay an extra $20 for assisted or upgrade support charges. Additionally, sales taxes and other government regulations will also be applicable.
5. Moto e 6th gen
With its 2GB+16GB memory, 13MP+5MP camera, 5.5” HD display and 3000mAh battery capacity all for under $150, this phone packs an impressive punch! Its features rival those of more expensive models with no compromise on quality.
This smartphone offers an impressive 29-hour battery life with a single charge, allowing you to use it for as long as your day lasts.
If reliability and durability are your top priorities, then the Motorola Moto e 6th gen is an excellent choice. But if you’re looking for a phone that offers superior performance as well, there’s no shortage of options ahead on our list!
How to Get It for Free
- You don’t need to trade-in or port-in anything in order to get the Moto e 6th gen at no cost.
- Purchasing the phone is simple, whether you prefer to shop in-store or opt for a monthly installment plan online.
- To activate your new line, purchase a qualifying monthly plan to get started.
- Pay the fees and wait up to 2 billing cycles. You’ll start getting a monthly bill credit in that amount for 24 months – which will cover the retail price of this phone!
Should you choose to cancel your service before the installment term ends, the remainder of what is owed will must be paid in full. Additionally, a SIM card fee and other assistance costs an additional $10 while upgrade or assisted support fees cost an extra $20. Don’t forget that applicable sales tax and regulatory changes may also need to be considered during this cancellation process.
6. LG Aristo 4+
Last but not least is LG’s Aristo 4+ – a phone with an unbeatable configuration and price. Equipped with a 5.45” display, 1440 x 720 pixels resolution, 2GB+16GB storage, Qualcomm MSM8917 1.4 GHz Quad-Core Storage and most importantly a non-removable battery of 2890 mAh; this device has it all! What makes it even more attractive is the ability to expand its memory up to 2TB by adding an extra MicroSD card!
How to Get It for Free
- You don’t need to exchange or transfer devices to receive the LG Aristo 4+ for absolutely no cost.
- To purchase your new phone, you have the option of visiting a physical store or ordering it online and paying in installments over time.
- To begin, add a new line and purchase a qualifying monthly plan to get your phone activated.
Get your monthly bill credits for up to 24 months without delay by paying the charges upfront and waiting two billing cycles. That’s how you can enjoy this phone at its retail price!
Should you choose to cancel the service before its installment period, all remaining amounts due must be paid in full. Furthermore, you will incur a $10 SIM card and other assistance fee as well as an additional charge of $20 for assisted or upgraded support services. Sales tax along with any applicable regulatory charges will also have to be paid accordingly.
The plan you need to purchase
Before diving into a discussion on the eligible data plans, we wanted to quickly summarize those free phone deals and their accompanying conditions. Of course, all of these offers also include a convenient monthly data plan.
When searching for the best T Mobile plans with free phones, you can take your pick from over three options – each of which comes complete with more advantages than even some unlimited plans. Comparison between all available plans enables you to find one that properly meets your requirements.
With autopay, you can access this data and voice pack for only $60 per month per line. But better yet, if you get it on four lines then each line will be discounted to an affordable price of just $30 – that’s a total of only $120!
By opting for this plan, you’ll save a monthly sum of $120 and your family members will be thrilled with the service. The only downside is that taxes and fees are not included, which could add to the cost slightly. Nevertheless, it’s an excellent choice if you’re minimal users!
- With our service, you can stay connected in the US with unlimited data, talk, and text. You’ll also have access to 2G data when traveling abroad to Mexico and Canada too!
- With this package, you can access 3GB of data on your mobile hotspot and watch SD video without buffering.
- International texting is a breeze with this feature, allowing you to stay connected wherever your travels may take you!
- As a T-Mobile Magenta subscriber, you will gain access to an exclusive customer service team and receive complimentary rewards every week!
- Finally, you can take advantage of 1 hour of in-flight Wi-Fi and relax during your flight with access to a basic Netflix subscription for one screen in SD quality.
T-Mobile’s signature unlimited pack is an incredible deal at just $70/month for a single line. You can save even more money by signing up for autopay! Looking to reduce costs further? Opt-in for multiple lines and get the 4th one absolutely free. That’s right – buy 3, get 1 FREE with this amazing offer from T-Mobile!
Best of all, simply by enrolling in autopay you can save up to $140 per month. Even better – taxes and fees are already included for the low price of only $35 dollars a line each month!
- Make the most out of US calls, texts, and data with no limit. Plus, take your connection to an entirely new level with 5GB of 4G LTE data in Canada and Mexico!
- With this package, you can share up to 3GB of 4G data via your mobile hotspot and access the rest on a reliable 3G network.
- With this service, you can stay connected with a basic data connection and texting while traveling abroad.
- With T-Mobile Essentials, you will not only be provided with a dedicated customer care team but also receive free goodies each week!
iii. Magenta Plus
For those who need more than the classic Magenta plan, upgrade to Magenta Plus and benefit from an abundance of additional data. Upon selecting autopay for a single line, you’ll pay just $85 monthly; now that’s savings!
We suggest you opt for our 4-line plan, where the fourth line is totally free. Pay just $43 per month on each of your other lines and save a total of $170 every month! Plus, there are no extra costs – all taxes and fees related to this purchase plan have been included in the price.
- Get the most out of your cellular plan with unlimited data, talk and text in the US, plus 5GB of 4G LTE data when traveling in Canada or Mexico.
- The package comes with 20GB of 4G data for use in your mobile hotspot, and the leftover usage will be distributed on 3G networks.
- The Magenta plan is no longer your only option for international data and texts – now you can experience the convenience of twice as fast service with our Basic Data Connection!
- Magenta Plus customers of T-Mobile can enjoy the benefits of a dedicated customer care team, plus complimentary goodies delivered every week!
- At long last, you can utilize in-flight Wi-Fi with no restrictions on your usage and relish a complimentary Netflix subscription for two screens that maintain magnificent HD quality!
Not only that, but any customer of Unlimited 55 or Military/First Responder package can get the free phone deal too. So it’s evident that this offering from T-Mobile isn’t exclusive to a particular age group; everyone is eligible!
Picking a plan is quick and simple since you pick the one that suits your needs. However, sifting through 6 T-Mobile plans with free phones to find the perfect smartphone can be tough because most of their models have very similar specs aside from a few key differences.
To make your purchase easier, we suggest the Moto G7 Power. It is state-of-the-art in all free phone offerings. If you’re not a fan of Motorola’s products, try out T-Mobile REVVLRY – we assure you won’t be disappointed!